Chapter 2- The First Glances

"Jungkook I'm gonna miss you soo much "cried V through the phone.

"Tae you sound like a nagging wife, shut up" Jungkook sighed

"BUT MY BUNNY IS SO FAR AWAY WHO IS GOING TO HUG ME AND DO THE DISHES" V cried louder making Jungkook remove the phone from his ear and give a defeated look.

Jungkook who is a rogue assassin had a thirst for Justice. He had to go on many missions whilst keeping his identity a secret due to his popular image as a successful businessman. As you know the red contract can only be given to an aspiring legal assassin by one of the Power 5. This meant killing these 5 were the only way to remove this unjust rule of legal assassins. It would be very hard to kill them one by one so killing the main source of their power would be the smartest move. The Power 5's main leader was the boss of the Chikara league. The Chikara league is the most powerful of the 5 and has the most recruits. This was a very risky mission to go on and this was one of their longest ones. V and Jungkook worked together [along with a few others] to make sure this mission was a success. 

"So let's go over the plan again." V said suddenly changing to a serious tone." You will go in as a new assassin that works for them. Luckily I have your ID and everything ready for you. ~I am so great~. All you have to do is impress the boss and get close enough to him. Make sure he trusts you. This is just a simple explanation of the first step, everything else I'll tell you later but for now, concentrates on making friends and bonds. Break this phone and throw it in the river and start using the phone that's in your right pocket. Jimin [ one of the people working for this mission to be a success] is already a quite trusted member, in the same agency just in case anything goes wrong he will protect you and get you out of there. We don't want any mistakes...like last time." He emphasized the last part, becoming more serious than before.

"Tae you know I'll be good don't worry, I'll contact you every 2 weeks for an update. Now don't worry about me go eat your dinner and sleep properly." Jungkook instructed him and cared a lot about his well-being.

"AWWW you ~care about meee~" he joked coming back to his original self. "Now you better go or I won't be able to say bye to you. ~I love you~ byee" 

Jungkook put his hand on his forehead sighing at his sudden change of personality. "Ya ya bye Iloveyoutoo" he quickly said being embarrassed. He could hear V giggling on the other before cutting the call. He sighed one last time before looking up at the huge building that towered over him." Let's get this started with already" he said before walking up to the entrance.

He was quite confused by the fact that the building complex looked like a vintage-designed salon."Did he give me the wrong address?" he wondered. Nevertheless, he walked up to the counter where he was greeted by a slim-looking woman who looked like she had too much makeup for her face. She didn't even look bothered about the fact he was there. Jungkook cleared his throat trying to her attention. 

"Welcome to Happy Face Salon what type of treatment do you want," she said in a monotoned voice, continuing to file her nails without even looking at his gaze.

Jungkook was taken aback at this behavior and simply pushed a small black card with gold inscriptions on the top that V had given him before. Still staying silent as before.

The lady looked at it with a small bit of interest and looked at him." One second wait here." she walked to the back of the store and out came an old lady who looked quite lively. "You must be Jungkook right," the old lady asked him. He simply just nodded, as he couldn't rely on his voice. He was quite surprised by all of this. 

The old just smiled "Follow me" she instructed him."You must be from one of the other agencies, you look like you have quite some experience." 

Jungkook was surprised by her awareness." But Miss how did you know, I haven't even spoken to you.?"