Chapter 18- My Weakness

"JUNGKOOK!" I screamed, maybe louder than I should have. I was on the verge of going insane, why was he bothering me so much, even by doing nothing.

"What I did" he laughed "LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU DID!"

"You get me distracted, you make me joke around, you make me laugh, you make me want to tear down walls, you made me lose my guard, if not for you I wouldn't have gotten caught!"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH CONTROL OVER ME?!"

__

"Jisoo quick before I die!" Hobi screamed out, whilst he pressed hard on the controller

"I'm out of ammo, my med kit is missing! Jimin!" Jisoo answered back with her eyes glued to the television.

"AHHH There are people coming to shoot me- I'm dead" Jimin screamed out, whilst the two looked at him. What a noob they said to each other, whilst Jimin sulked to himself.

Soon enough Hobi also died and threw the controller next to him before leaning back on the chair.

"Do you guys play this every day?" Jisoo asked them

Jungkook's firm was pretty casually with their rules so every weekend the assassins got to play video games, sleep in or just spend time with themselves. Jungkook and Hobi used to spend the most time playing video games but Jungkook was pretty cranky.

"you guys get to spend time to yourself!" Jisoo said shocked as she closed in urging them to continue.

They just nodded their head thinking that everyone had an easy life like theirs. This was followed by many questions and sooner or later they were all joking like old friends.

Old friends, huh so this is what it feels like.

"Hey guys, I'm going to head to the kitchen need anything?" I asked them, those goldfish crackers from before didn't fill me up. My workouts are getting too tedious. Should I take a break from all this, can I run away. Shut up Jisoo, you have a mission to complete.

~

Jisoo, I'm sorry. He didn't make it

Oppa Where is he?

"Oppa would never leave me" I cried shaking my head looking up to my supervisor. She was cold and looked like she didn't care. When I was young, I hated her. I hated how she was always so cold, never cared.

Never smile.

But surprisingly enough I get her. Making connections and love was so hard in this industry. It's partly the reason why Jungkook makes me lose my mind, he makes me go mad when I imagine Jungkook kissing me, grabbing my thigh, never leaving me. He makes me weak.

He's my weakness.

Jungkook, you make me weak.

I remember Oppa's death like it was yesterday, I get nightmares of losing him, I lose sleep. I made my mind, no one could change it

I would avenge him

I would be the one to kill Jeopardy.

I was so in my thoughts I completely forgot to look. I crashed into someone and felt water splash everywhere.

"Ouch" I exaugurated whilst rubbing my head.

"Oh god, look where you're going" he complained.

Shit, I literally just banged into RM.