Chapter 16- Panic

"Annyeong Haseyo Kim Jisoo" It was Daesung's sister...Jang Won-Young

___

Banged to the door I was about here for an hour, they kept talking to me but I couldn't hear a word. Bastards. The sac covering over my head with few holes for light and to their demise air. "Kim Jisoo, Jeon Jungkook, why am I not surprised your a threat," said Daesung's sister, it was like she came back from the dead. This time I felt Jungkooks body weighed over my shoulder. The cell was cold, making my skin scream my fingers twitch and the cold chains against my arms didn't help the tension. 

"How long have you been acting dead?" My dry lips were able to spit out, my throat was croaking and I didn't know what else they hide. They literally resurrected a girl from the dead. Or maybe...just maybe she never died. I always wondered why the ambulance looked shad. So she was another hidden agent, you really can't trust anybody in this world. I almost felt pity for her, she told me she was bullied, she told me her sappy story. 

"Well looks like your not as dumb as you look," she said, the nerve to tell me. If Jungkook was not unconscious I would break through this and their silly act. I jerked my head perfectly as my brother told me.

~

"Tilt your head like this, and jerk it up," said my Oppa. He was in his hospital bed, because of me. How silly of me to assume I could have a brother. I remember Jin me, and Oppa training together for hours, it was my favorite pastime, they are the only reason I got better at what I do.

"I'm sorry Oppa" 7-year old I cried. My outlashes and my mental illnesses used to affect him physically. If anybody posed as a threat I had injured them and Oppa was the first I had injured and the first scene of my illness. He brought his unbandaged hand to my hair and stroked the cuts and feeling the texture his hand went down to my wet cheek as the tears continued to stream down his hand too. He smiled at me with worry in his eyes.

"It's okay Jisoo, but together let's learn to control this." he lifted his hand waiting for my fist bump to reach him. I went my eyes and fist-bumped as my tiny hand and his averagely large hand met. "Hwaiting" both of us cheered.

~

I jerked my head in the way I was taught removing the sac that covered my face. Nobody was there, we were alone. I used my teeth and pulled off Jungkooks too. I had no reason to pull it of but the grain of empathy I felt for him. I scanned his body, it was probably way too weak to hold itself, they roughed him up way more and you could see he still fought. His skin cut, bruised, and bloodied, it was not a sight for the weak. If his chest didn't rise and fall every moment I would believe was dead. I heard mumbles out his mouth, he was still unconscious probably dreaming.

That was the first time it ended with both of us laughing, the irony of our situation could make me laugh. I prayed for the bad flashbacks to end and here it was in the shit hole of times. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt Jungkook's body next to me get up finding its own strength, the drugs waiting of his body. "DAESUNG" his body shot up next to mine, screaming into my eyes, feeling it ring I could hear a quiet apology after he realized what he did.

"Daesung, he promised me a deal" Jungkook calmed down, looks like he used his captivity to his advantage. I never trusted him, even my confused feeling didn't get in the way of my trust in him. He was an outsider and my instincts knew. 

"Shut up, she's not even here," I said rather coldly to the struggling man.

He gave me an eye roll and huffed air out before resting his back to the wall. "Dont mess with me" he gave me a side-eye.

Seriously who did this guy think he was, I was the best in the field, I WAS. "You have something to say, you seemed so hurt when I hide something but here you were. Jolly hypocrites"

He told me his secret in vague words, he was smart with his words telling me who he was but not being assertive with his sentences and accepting any statements. We both quietened down when we heard heavy steps of Daesung as he walked towards us. 

"I have done some thinking and we both want the same thing" Daesung continued, they must have done a lot of talking in there, all I did was a struggle, maybe I did have something to learn. I heard Jungkook whisper "Down with the Red contract," he said it like it was an oath. There was a certain pain that was revealed, it was a cry for help in the disguise of a wolf. "We'll be joining forces as long as your whole team works for me and I'll corporate with mine working with yours." Daesung finished.

"And why the fuck will I follow you" Jungkook hissed his eyes had different anger for Daesung, it was beautiful and scary at the same time.

Daesung traced the room as he walked around laughing to himself. I had never seen this side of our boss, hell I had never even seen our boss until Jungkook came. Jungkook had done more progress than i did in years, I guess that's why I respected him. Daesung was scary but I would not be in the position I am at again, even if I worked with him and was his daughter, he would kill me with pity. The dark scary shadow that followed him feared his silhouette.

"Because to the world, Kim Jisoo and Jeon Jungkook are dead" Dausung continued to laugh to himself as he left the room again leaving us alone, astonished, scarred.

Panic