Pursuit Of Power

Introduction

Suspended in tormented limbo, consumed by anguish, rage, and grief.

No room for relaxation. No room for peaceful relief.

When a man becomes too consumed with this level of hardship, stress, and pain...

How is it possible to speak with him about the tragedy of losing a family member, and how forgiveness for a person who murders their mother, would be an ideal act of justice...

Behavior akin to that has to come equipped with favors so great that they supersede the imagination.

Tears conveying stories of another person's hardened past...

Seasons change with such rapid succession that it becomes clear that the clock of life has ticked away too fast to keep track of those deeds done that corrupts the soul and proves that the allure of cash can make a man commit some horrendous acts.

When viewed beneath the microscope of an uncertain future, no man can say that they are exempt from the test that they must pass in order to elevate beyond the realm of ruthlessness, designed to destroy anyone who fails to regulate their greed or ignore the whispers that encourage corruption.

Is it possible for a person to scream away their pain and escape the approach of hardship, adversity, and stress?

Is it possible for a person to beg for death and expect to receive anything less than the anger and wrath of their Creator, as a result of their mindless rebellion and attempts to destroy the harmony of creation?

Why would a person choose ignorance over knowledge, when understanding provides them with options to avoid destruction?

Most people would be appalled, to learn that their environments are breeding grounds, that cultivate such behavior...

How can a hundred-pound scale, convey the force of two colliding trains?

How can a person expect to sacrifice their soul, and think that their pride and respect will remain the same?

Life has a way of transforming blessings into burdens, and it can overwhelm normal rationale and reason...

A man who has no regard for himself, or his family may as well spare his community the humiliation of having to deal with his erratic behavior.

How can a man pretend to control his emotions, and suppress the bubble of bitterness that corrupts his actions, when the phobia of failure has the power to compel him to commit coldblooded murder?

Most people think that their hardships are unique upon the spectrum of existence until they become acquainted with people obsessed with the prospect of suicide.

What would it require for that same person to achieve peace and contentment and value life once more?

Can such a person be expected to relinquish the dreams, that awaken him, bloodily ravaging the floor?

No one understands a dilemma like a person, struggling with terminal cancer, or some similar illness...

Death becomes a close acquaintance, and each hour feels like sand trickling through the fingertips.

At this moment, when a person must face their mortality, they always attempt to scream for peace.

To pray for change.

To castigate the truth...

But no one escapes the pen-drops of destiny, when the route to be taken has already been written.

When the beast of bitterness breaks its chain, madness, and mayhem get unleashed upon a fragile and delicate domain.

Who can stop a person driven to build a dynasty from the mud, muck, and grime...

Who is there to stop the chaos, when killers begin to kill for nothing more than the thrill of committing a murder?

No one takes the time, to scratch too much beneath the surface of a friendship, for fear that they may uncover the illusion...

People tend to carry secrets that they're prepared to kill to keep quiet.

The positions that people play amidst the alleyways of Atlanta become proof that nothing is sacred when bags of cash come into the equation.

That's when a man is called upon to show what he's made of.

Sand or brick...

The most lethal threats, move about the land in silence.

A lot of people lose their lives, for decisions that should have never been made...

Within the streets of Atlanta, only one man will be left standing, when the body count starts to climb.

Too stubborn to concede defeat, he refuses to walk away...

But courage can't account for the mistakes that arise to make a man cry with TEARS OF RAGE.

In this thriller, you will read about greed, money, betrayal, and RAGE!!! This book is based on crime and bloody murder with the suspense of power and control. As you read, you will run into many different characters and their purpose to be on top when being born to the streets. Nothing can stop you when you have nothing but money & power in your hands. Will Swaylo's friends turn their backs on him? Will Swaylo take his family out of the hood and make a better living for them? What is Swaylo's next move? Let's see what happens next as you continue. 

$2Loyal2Lose$

© Copyright 2021 - All rights reserved.

This book or anyportion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever withoutthe publisher's express written permission except for the use of briefquotations in a book review or non-commercial uses.