Chapter 3

When a person works hard to establish an empire, built upon the paradigm of death, there is always someone scheming to destroy them.

The fight to orchestrate his demise is often disguised behind smiling eyes, until the day in which opportunity arrives to set his plans in motion.

Adversaries usually coagulate in a person's wake, hoping to catch an enemy during a moment, when they can't escape the backlash of a critical mistake.

It had taken Brad Riner more than ten years to catch his break.

Ten years of trying to arrest his twin brother's killer, without a smidgen of success, had driven him insane with unbridled hatred.

Hidden behind a wall of warriors, lawyers, and money, Swaylo represented his Great White whale.

The man was untouchable, he had brooded over the years; before securing Jamal Henderson as their confidential informant.

With an informant inside of Swaylo's operation, Brad knew that it was time to set his plans to destroy his avowed enemy in motion.

Confronted with the fate of having to spend the next thirty years in prison, Jamal Henderson did not waste any time cooperating.

Jamal Henderson knew that once Swaylo found out about what they had been accused of, or locked up for, by the cops...it was still a death sentence, waiting to happen.

His life would not be worth a drop of piss, in a swimming pool.

As a way of pledging his allegiance, he gave them a detailed rundown on a major drug shipment that would hit Atlanta, in the next few hours.

Their trip was supposed to be coordinated with the shipment.

They were each supposed to be available, to take possession of their allotment of drugs, that morning.

Brad listened, invigorated by the thought that they were finally making progress.

If he were not available to take possession of his allotment of drugs, Jamal told them, Swaylo would want to know why.

He had to be there, or be ready to sign his death certificate.

Jamal rode within their mobile command vehicle, the large Georgia Power company panel truck, that had been parked at the rest stop.

The procession of vehicles that were required to escort Cynthia Wilcher, and C-Rod to the Macon county jail, left in a rush.

They drove Cynthia Wilcher in the Odyssey, with the drugs still stash in the panel slides and C-Rod in the Honda Civic.

Another agent got behind the wheel of the Dodge truck and followed behind their detainees.

When they drove beyond the realm of view, Jamal was escorted to the Georgia Power Company panel truck.

Inside was a wall-to-wall array of electronic technology, to enhance their surveillance capabilities.

Two hours after they had escorted Jamal to the mobile command center, they were in Atlanta, surveillance one of Swaylo's businesses.

A landscaping company, located in East Atlanta; Second Street.

At the stroke of noon, the narcotics squad pulled into position with two other vehicles, shadowing the mobile command truck.