Synopsis

In the early eighties, when the Game evolved around drug hustlers, killers, and cartel affiliations there were only a few crews that possessed enough muscle to survive amongst the cornucopia of killers plying their trade with whoever had the means to pay for their services.

These crews terrorized Atlanta, like the attack of the black plague pandemic.

From Down By Law, Kirkwood Killers, and the West End Assassins...

A man had to either be respected or protected.

There was no room for imposters, when a murder was the endgame, to conflict and competition.

Within a world where power and prestige were the driving force behind Lemario Mitchell's dreams, it was an unspoken requirement that a man is willing to kill to compete for the crown.

What Lemario had to learn, was that most men do not become victims of murder because they were the weakest of the pair...

Death comes like an orgasm, to a virgin.

Quick.

Bloody.

And, confusing to the inexperienced.

But Lemario was determined to become the bona fide king of the city.

When a bank robbery goes wrong and Atlanta's hotshot prosecutor, Brad Riner finds out that his twin brother has been murdered, the manhunt for the bandits transforms the city into a cauldron of chaos.

Even as law enforcement officials attempt to capture the culprits responsible for the crime, district attorney Brad Riner has a hard time trying to maintain his composure, when it becomes obvious that someone with political clout is behind the scene, helping the bank crew elude capture.

There are always certain situations that can drive a man to madness and murder, and Brad Riner has lost all faith in the ability of the judicial system; to give the bandits what he feels they deserved...

That's when he decides to take matters into his own hands.

In a cat and mouse chase for paper, people tend to overlook the laws that govern the land. And Kirkwood Kenny is the type of man who has no morals when it comes to crime, money, and corruption.

With more than a quarter of a million in cash on the line, he decides to eliminate all prospects of betrayal.

When he finds himself the target of a heated FBI investigation, he unleashes an assault upon every threat, that has a chance to forfeit his freedom.

Friends become enemies, and accomplices become hostile adversaries...

As the dust starts to settle, even the killers are in danger of being killed, and not everyone will walk away.

In a world where a woman's love can be compared to a rosebud in bloom...

It's beauty in motion, fragile to the touch, and a pain in the butt for any man too inconsiderate to tend to his relationship like a lush garden.

When Charmaine Wilcher finds the man that she feels should be her ideal soulmate, it becomes clear that he may not live long enough to even enjoy the union.