HIDDEN FILES 3

HIDDEN FILES

[ F I L E - 3 ]

This is a fictional work. The story's characters, settings, events, and other elements are entirely fictitious. Any resemblances to living or deceased people, real-life events, or other elements in the novel are entirely coincidental. Detective Conan is a major inspiration for the story, therefore you may notice some parallels because I was inspired by it.

You may come across typos and grammatical errors, for which I sincerely apologize. I don't generally proofread, therefore there will be errors because I'm still learning to be a better writer.

Trigger Warning reader this story contains violence, strong language, and a passage that is emotionally sensitive. They are required for the plot and characters to develop. They are not praised in any manner in the story. Simply skip any scenes that make you feel uneasy. READER DISCRETION is a word of caution.

Reminder that this is the third and final book of the Hidden Files trilogy, which means it contains huge spoilers if you haven't read the prior two volumes, so make sure to read them first. This is also a continuation of the plot, but unlike the previous two novels, this one will be shorter and may only have thirty chapters. In any case, I hope you like reading this story of mine. And I highly appreciated if you vote and comment,that's all thank you.

Date Started: December 12, 2021
Date Finished: December 28, 2022

Follow the author Shimamotochan

#
-Shimamotochan