CHAPTER 66: MYTH ON THE UNDYING LOVE (TRUST AND LIES)

CHAPTER 66 : MYTH ON THE UNDYING LOVE (TRUST AND LIES)

JADE

A familiar music was heard.

Inside in a huge room under a dazzling and shining chandleir a woman wearing a beautiful white dress was gracefully playing the piano with a sweet smile on her face. A beautiful woman looks like she enjoy playing it. Every key she pressed was like perfect and the tone of the music she produce was like a blessing to my ears.

Behind the huge wooden door I couldn't help but to smile while silently watching her. Even I was far away from her still happy to listen to the beautiful melody. The music blends well with the night atmosphere tonight. I enjoy watching her every night in the same scene and playing the song over and over again until midnight. Her music was like a lullaby and makes me wanted to fell asleep. I always love this song.

I like the way she plays.

I like how she created this music.

I like to see on how she plays it.

I always like it that it made me memorized on how her song was played and never got to tired to hear it from her. I treasure every single moment that I saw her play the piano happily where it makes me happy too.

I wish all the time I could hear this music since for me when I heard it means everything is fine. Where no chaos in the world around us and were happy without fights.

Her music symbolizes peace.

Suddenly the woman looked out on the window where the full moon could be seen and stars shine so brightly above the sky. Her smile faded immediately then she sadly look back on the keys while continue tapping them and took a deep breath before she stop playing. My smile also faded when she started crying.

Her cry echoed in the room.

I felt my chest tigthen while looking at her. Even how much I wanted to reach out I felt stuck to where I stand and choose to only looked from a far. Tears streamed down on her face. Watching her makes me cry too.

The woman clinched her fist that was on the top of the piano. She started mumbling many words however I couldn't hear nor understand most of what she said infront of piano while continue to cry on all of her out.

In the midst all of it I understand something from her that made me stood frozen and speechless. It left me wonder to what it really means as she said it over and over again with the hint of sadness and bitterness on the tone of her voice when she speaks.

“I'm sorry...”

Maraming beses akong napakurap habang nakatingin sa harapan ng TV kung saan may isang pianist ang nag perform. Napahawak ako sa aking ulo na parang may nalala ako. Hindi iyon isang panagip kasi nakaramdam ako na totoo iyon nangyari pero hindi ko lang malala kung kailan at kung saan nakarinig sa ganoong kanta. Feeling ko ay isa iyong memorya ko na matagal ko nang nakalimutan pero ngayon ko lamang nalala muli.

Napahawak din ako sa aking dibdib na sumikip ng malala iyon sabay ay mabilis ang tibok nito. Para din akong nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig dahil nanlamig ang buong katawan ko. Napabuntong-hininga akong inisandal ang ulo sa sofa.

“What memory was that?” I asked.

“Hey, are you okay?” Lucas approached me with a concerned look and sat beside me. “Is there's something wrong? You can tell me anytime if your comfortable with it”

“Nothing. I just remember something”

“Does it bother you?” he asked.

“Kinda I guess since I never have this nostalgic feeling for a long time” I replied while continue watching the piano playing in the TV. “It makes me curious but my head hurts everytime I did it”