Being Friends

Freddy
You had started to get used to his friends, but you were still unsure about them. That is, until he assured you.

"B-but Freddy..." You tugged on his blazer sleeve. "I don't think they'll like me..."
"What?! Of course they will (Y/N)!! Who woudln't?! That first time was just Bonnie being a jerk to teh new person like usual. Don't mind him!" he nudged your arm playfully. "Trust me."

"Okay...."

"BONNIE, FOXY, CHICA!! Meet (Y/N)!! She's the nightwatch of two nights!"

A boy with purple hair and a red bow tie to match his eyes walked out of the kitchen, and behind him came a girl with blonde hair, and a yellow dress.

"Hi!" She said cheerfully. Your eyes narrowed at the sight of the boy.

"Bonnie, where's Foxy..?"

"Err-"

"Here."

"Well, since you're all here, MEET MY FRIEND (Y/N)!!"

Friend....I thought we were...acquaintances ...

"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." Bonnie smiled at you.Freddy glared at him, seemingly wanting him to say something more. "Uhmmm...Sorry for scaring you..." He rubbed the back of his neck, his mood changing from cheerful to shameful.

"Erm, its fine..Just.-"

"Don't do it again."

He gave a roll of his eyes."Yes Freddy."

"NOW, who wants to play Scrabble?"

Toy Bonnie

After Toy Bonnie had helped you on the nightshift, you had the hang of it. Which was good, because that gave you more time to hang out with him.

"Hey, TB." You said as you walked into the office.

"Hi (Y/N)!!!" He said cheerily.

"What's up?" You asked as you sat your stuff down next to desk and unplugged the camera-viewing system.

"Noooooottthhiiiing."

You looked up, an eyebrow raised. "You seem a bit...hyper...."

"YEP!! Freddy let me have coffffeeeeee!!!" He beamed and started to bounce up and down.

"Oh god....I'm so going to kill him..." You muttered.

"Noo why?! HE SAID I COULD HAVE MORE LAAAATTTERR!!" He whined.

"Ugh. Never mind. What do you want to d-"

"LET'S PLAY TAG!!" He said excitedly, and jumped right up.

"I mean something in the office, I need to watch the cams-"

"NOO they like you! I'm sure they'll leave us alone~!!"

You sighed. "Fine."

"YAY!!!"

"I better not regret this.."

You were laughing as you chased TB around the pizzeria. So far you lost him though.

"TB! WHERE ARE YOU!" You yelled as you searched the pizzeria, sprinting the halls.

"Owww!" You ran into something and fell back.

"I think he ran past the kitchen, (Y/N)." A deep voice chuckled. You looked up and saw a tall brunnete looking down at you.

"Uhh, thank you-"

"Freddy. Call me Freddy."

" Freddy..."