Halloween Special! ^_^ 1/3: The Party

was Halloween night, Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria favorite holiday. And favorite holidays called for celebration! Freddy told you that he was planning an elaborate party. With costumes and everything. So far, the place looked amazing! There were fake cobwebs everywhere, and spiders, -real and fake ones, much to Freddy's chagrin...he hates spiders-, the lights were off, and in their place were lighted Jack o' Lanterns. It created a spooky glow around the place. It was so cool!

Right now you were dressed up as a witch, and (Y/B/F) was dressed up as a vampire. You both looked adorable as heck! And (Y/B/F) wanted to do some of the Halloween-y things that Freddy had planned around the place. One of which would be bobbing for apples, which you thought was not the best idea, but did he listen? Of course not.

"Hey (Y/N), look at me!" (Y/B/F) yelled over the booming music that was currently resounding through the residence.

"What?" You yelled back, looking up from where you were fishing around in the candy bowl (that may or may not have been for the Trick or Treaters who were bound to show up...if there were any brave enough, that is!) for your favorite candy.

He then ducked his head under the barrel that held both water & apples. You shook your head. You doubted he could get one--but when he resurfaced with one in between his teeth, your eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"I gah one!" He said from in between the apple, a grin on his face.

"Well done." You clapped, smiling. He spat the apple out before polishing it off and walking over to you.

"Here, mistress." He bowed, handing it to you.

"(Y/B/F), no!" You said shrilly, shrinking away from the apple.

"Why?" He asked, pulling the puppy dog eyes.

"Because...." you started slowly. You sighed before extending your palm. "Fine. But don't expect me to eat it!"

He smiled and handed it to you. "Your grand prize for putting up with me all this time~"

You chuckled. "Well, this isn't much of a prize, but it'll do." you chuckled.

He grinned. "Mkay! Now, I wanted to do some of the other party things! I can in fact, find you a better consolation prize!"

"Well, alright. But you don't have to. I also wanna read some scary stories later, though..." you said slowly, pursing your lips.

He nodded vigorously. "We can do that too! But for now, let's go win that prize!" He grabbed your wrist and pulled you along.

In one of the Party rooms, there was a circle of chairs. For what, well, you assumed it was for the scary story reading later. You were so excited! Scary stories were one of your favorite things about Halloween! Anyways, that isn't the Party room you were in at the moment! You were in the OTHER one, which held some spooky scary skeletons (I hope the song played in your head just then :P), and some other festive party streamers, along with the piece de resistance, the pinata! Apparently, it held some 'magical properties' and 'magical prizes' inside it. Such as, Goldy had pointed out, as he was the one who crafted it, some candy, obviously, some cute & dorky Halloween rings and erasers, and some other cute little prizes that he refused to disclose to you. And, apparently, a 'grand prize' was to be given to whoever broke open the pinata! So it seemed that the prize (Y/B/F) was talking about was said grand prize. Huh. Okay then.

"Alright, (Y/B/F), are you ready?" (O/A/N -other h!animatronic name-) asked.

(Y/B/F) nodded. "Ready!"

"Alrighty." They then tied the blindfold behind (Y/B/F)'s head. They then handed the bat to them.

(Y/B/F) rolled his wrists before taking the bat. "For (Y/N)!" He cried, taking a wild swing at the pinata. He missed the first time. And the second time. And then hit it the 3rd time. Yay! But all it did was create a small crack in the spooky pinata bat.

"How'd I do?" He asked, moving the blindfold so he could peek.

"Not that good. Try again." (O/A/N) said.

"Aw...okay." (Y//B/F) said grimly before perking up. "I CAN DO IT. FOR (Y/N)!!" He yelled, slipping the blindfold over his eyes again and getting into batting position. He took a powerful swing and this time struck the pinata head-on, cracking it open and letting the candy & prizes spill out.

"Yay!" You cheered, clapping. "You did it, (Y/B/F)!" You said.

"I did!" He said proudly, taking the blindfold off and drawing you in for a kiss.

"Hey, you did it!" (O/A/N) said, acting surprised.

"What, you didn't think I could do it?" Your boyfriend accused.

(O/A/N) shrugged. "Anyways, here's your prize!" They reached inside their pocket and drew out a small box. They handed it to (Y/B/F) before bowing over-exaggeratedly and backing away. "Enjoy."

"Hmm. Wonder what it is." He said, opening the box. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"What is it?" You asked, trying to get a look at it.

"It's a condom." he said blankly.

You blushed furiously. "W-well then..."

He rolled his eyes once more before tossing it to the side. "Well. Great grand prize. Sorry about that, (Nickname)."

You shook your head. "It's fine. I dun need a prize anyways! Being with you is reward enough~" You assured, pecking his lips.

He drew his arms around your waist and kept you in the kiss.

Before long, he let you go. "Now, what did you want to do next again?"

You thought for a second before remembering. "Oh yeah! Follow me!" You took his hand and ran to the party room where the chairs were sat. It was lit by just just candles, as the lights were off. It was even cooler than the pumpkins around the place! And everyone was in there! "I wanted to read scary stories! And apparently everyone else had the same idea!"

He nodded. "Alright. Take a seat then. You did and........

~to be continued ^_^~