When You Catch/Find Him Singing

Freddy

The night before, you didn't realize this, but you left your phone/iPod in the Office, along with your headphones.....big mistake.

When you walked into the Office the next night, you were surprised to find your boyfriend jamming out to some song on your phone/iPod....and let me just say that it wasn't the cleanest song out there.

"Go on girl, let me touch that body

You know I like it when you lose control

Hike up that skirt get naughty!

HUT 1! HUT 2! HUT 3! GO!

Cause I'm the kind of guy that you'd love to be

There ain't nobody that could fuck with me

And all the ladies want me to beat them cheeks

And all you fucking haters, go beat your meat."

You couldn't help but snicker, the image of your mature boyfriend singing such a sexual song was just hilarious. How did he know the lyrics, anyways?

He looked abruptly up at you, and stopped singing. "Oh...hi (Y/N)...I..I wasn't expecting you for another few minutes..."

You giggled and walked in.

"Uh..." He took your headphones out and handed you your phone/iPod. "Let's just not speak of this again..."

Song: Pigskin by Hollywood Undead

Toy Bonnie

You were just around the corner from the hallway that lead to the Office when you heard soft singing.

"I'm coming out of my cage

And I've been doing just fine

Gotta gotta be down

Because I want it all

It started out with a kiss

How did it end up like this?

It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss."

You peeked around the corner and saw Toy Bonnie sitting on the edge of the stage, swinging his legs as he sang under his breath. No one else was there, They were probably behind stage, you thought.

"Hey, Bonz." You called, coming out from around the corner and approaching your boyfriend. He started, but then calmed down when he noticed it was just you.

"Oh, hi Sugar." He smiled and jumped off stage to embrace you.

"Why did you stop singing?" You asked innocently.

His face was soon bathed in a light pink, almost that of cotton candy. "Y-You heard that?" he asked meekly.

"Yeah, but you're brilliant. It was beautiful."

"Thanks..."

Song: Mr. Brightside by The Killers

Marionette

You decided to have a movie night with Marion instead of doing your shift, cause c'mon, how boring is it usually? So you brought your laptop with you that night, and had Netflix up.

"Hey, Marion, what do you wanna watch?" You asked as you settled down beside him.

"I dunno. You can pick, I'm fine with anything."