Halloween Special ^_^ 3/3: Trick or Treating!

**these are short**

Freddy

All the others were out with their girlfriends Trick o' Treating, but Freddy didn't trust the pesky teenagers to not somehow break in and ransack the Pizzeria. So here you two were, after the party, standing at the door, handing out candy. And the best part was, he could scare the crap out of the kids without even having to buy a costume, as he could just switch into his animatronic mode! Some of the kids got a kick out of it, as they were old enough to understand that it 'was a costume', even though it really wasn't. You spent most of the night sometimes scaring off bratty teenagers & giving candy out to the kids with great costumes. All in all, it was a pretty great night!

Toy Bonnie

Actually, instead of going Trick or Treating as the others did, you and TB agreed to just stay at the Pizzeria, after hearing some of the horror stories from the others. You ended up helping pass out candy with Freddy and his bf/gf! :D it was pretty good.

**sorry for the shortness, I just really wanna finish these XD**

Marionette

As you had promised Tod, you were gonna avenge Marion. So, later that night when everyone and their bf/gf went out trick-or-treating, you went with Marion. But after a few minutes, you spotted Tod and his gf/bf. You decided that now was the time to put that revenge plan to action. 

"I shall be right back." You said to Marion, sliding your hand out of his.

"Wha--?" he looked confused for a second before nodding. "Mkay."

You put your plastic pumpkin on the ground at his feet before running off.

You quietly snuck up behind them, and Tod's gf/bf looked over their shoulder at you, and you put a finger to your lips. They nodded and turned back around.

Before much else could happen, you jumped at Toy Freddy with a mighty scream.

Let me just say that he ran off screaming, dropping his candy. Well, extra for you and Marion!

Toy Freddy

It was finally time to go out trick or treating; you were so excited! You and Tod had planned to go to literally all the houses!

Unfortunately, this plan fell short when something happened at one of the houses.....

"Oh my God, Tod, do you see that! Their decorations are AMAZING! That statue looks so real!"

He nodded. "Let's go up!"

You agreed, and you both walked up to inspect the statue.

"It looks so real..." He whispered in awe.

"I know!"

He was about to reach out to touch it, for some unbeknownst reason, when it suddenly moved!

Tod screamed and jumped back, falling on the grass.

The 'statue' growled menacingly and took a step towards him.

Tod, once again,screeched and scrambled back.
"S-stay away! Demon!" He then got to his feet and ran off screaming.

(I imagine the statue as Brendon Urie from Emperor's New Clothes X'D) 

Bonnie

Bonnie and you were rather sugar high, as you took a break from walking around and collecting candy to rest on the grass and eat some of the delicious candy. After a little while of meaningless conversation, he noticed one across the street with a light on.

"Hey (Y/N), we should go up to that one."

"Yeah, we've had a long enough break. Lesh go!"

So you two ran up to the house, only to find a bowl on the porch.

An empty bowl.

"What?!" You both exclaimed.

"That's stupid!" Bonnie pouted.

"And unfair!" You screwed up your face and scrunched up your nose in distaste before sighing.

"Let's just go home...I guess we have enough candy..."

"Nu, let's go to a few other houses. They're bound to have more candy."

More than three houses had empty bowls.

You ended up going home early XD

Chico

One of the houses you went up to, the owner called Chico cute.

He did not take it well.

"I'm not cute!" he said with a pout, stomping his foot. "I'm scary! Rawr! Fear me!"

You and the owner chuckled.

"Sure, Chico. You keep thinking that."

The owner gave you extra candy since they thought Chico was adorable, which he still did not agree with, but took the candy anyways.

Foxy

Other than the one time that you got lost and ran into a Foxy-lookalike and thought he was Foxy -yes, you ended up running up and hugging him, saying "Foxy! Why'd you leave me?"- it was a good and fun night! You got to tons of houses and got two and a half pillowcases when you combined the booty! Once back, you two  feasted on all the candy, except for a few (least favorite candies) you gave to BB and Plushtrap. I think you guys might nearly die from sugar high. Just saying. Don't die though. That's not good.

Goldy

Once you got back to the Pizzeria, you noticed Goldy eating a few pieces of candy, well....quite a few...okay, maybe a lot, and yes, that included YOUR candy also.

"Goldy....What happened to my candy?" You asked calmly.

"I...uh..." He spoke slowly and carefully. "I...it...I ate it..." he finally rushed out sheepishly.

You sighed before facepalming. "Goldy..." Your voice started out dangerously low and then rose.

He took this as his cue to run for his life before you started chasing after him, which you did. He wasn't gonna get away with eating your candy without some repercussions!

**I had meant to make them longer, but then I kinda ran out of ideas, plus I wanna move onto le Christmas chapters

sorry for the crappiness also, I wanna try and do Christmas chapters, but they'll be after Christmas, I'm sorreh XD**