Your Answer & First Kiss x3(rather short ._.)

AN: I've almost never written kissing scenes soo...well except for the creepypasta boyfriend scenarios 030 dunno how good these will be...and they're short...gods I suck at writing longer ones >.< Sorry for such the long wait for such a horrible chapter...

~Spark

Freddy

You stared at Freddy for a few seconds in shock before answering.

"Of course I do Freddy!!" You jumped up to wrap your arms around his neck.

He hugged you, tightly. "Thank God..."

"So...We're together now?" You asked into his chest.

"Yeah...I guess so." He bent his head down to kiss your head,and you looked up at him just as he was doing so. Freddy started to blush and you did too, but relaxed into it, your lips starting to move in sync.

After a few seconds you separated, and you had a smile that was as bright as the sun.

"That was freakin awesome~"

"I agree..." He smiled. "I guess its now officially official."

You giggled. "Really Freddy?"

"Yep." He chuckled.

"You're ridiculous~" You hugged him tightly, burying your head in his chest.

You were glad to be with him.

Toy Bonnie

"Y-You do?" You asked, face flushed a light shade of pink.

"Yeah..." he said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'D LOVE TO!" You said, turning around on his lap, just to meet face-to-face...or...somehow in this case, lips-to-lips. Both of your eyes widened in surprise, and then you both pulled away, blushing.

"Well...not even together yet and we've already kissed..." He chuckled.

"We could change that..." You hinted, then realized he already did ask..."Oh yeah...yes!" You hugged him tightly, burying your head in his chest, and just smiling.

I can't believe it.

Marionette

"Of course Marion..." You said softly, a smile gracing your face.

"Really?" He asked, and from what you could see, his eyes sparkled with hope.

"Yes, Marion." You smiled and went to hug him.

"Ohmigods thank you (Y/N)!" He jumped up and wrapped his arms around your waist.

Your smile widened and you reached down to hug him. He looked up at you, let go, took a step back, and seemed to be contemplating something.

He decided, and brought a hand up to his mask. He moved it to the side, and you were able to see his face for the first time. Pale skin, coal eyes, which were very breathtaking, if I do say so myself, and high cheekbones. Overall, he was so freakin adorable!

"uhm, (Y/N)?" He asked timidly, his cheeks painted a light pink. If you thought he was cute before, oh gods this was a whole new level of cute.

"Yeah, Marion..?"

Instead of answering, he shyly got on his tiptoes to peck your cheek.

"Aww, Marion.." You cooed as his pale cheeks quickly turned beet red.