He Gets a Pet For You

Freddy

You awoke from your nap to screaming. It was definitely a shock, and you were wide awake as soon as you heard it. As you listened closely, you realized it wasn't just any screaming, it was your boyfriend.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Let me in!" Freddy yelled.

You swiftly bolted out of your chair and ran towards the front entrance. And sure enough, Freddy was pounding on the glass and repeatedly yelling your name. Why...well..

"Oh thank god (Y/N)!" He panted when you let him in, but before you could ask anything, he quickly cried out, "Shut the door!"

"Wha--why?"

"Just do it!" You looked at him skeptically but did so.

"Okay...what the fuck is going on?" You asked, crossing your arms. But before he could respond, you heard barking. You turned around and saw a big dog barking at the door.

"Don't let it in!" He cried.

"Why?"

"It wants to eat me!" He said, his eyes pleading.

"Oh really...?"

"I'm not joking! It was chasing me! All I did was go outside to get some groceries before you woke up!"

"Right..." You said as you went to open the door for the cute dog. 

"NO (Y/N) I'M TELLING YOU DON'T--" Too late, you opened it and the dog ran in, jumping up to try and lick your face.

"Awww." You giggled. "Hi, what's your name?" You cooed, smiling as you pet it.

"It's evil." Freddy said, backing away slowly.

The dog looked from you to him, and it instantly jumped and put its paws on Freddy's chest, making him fall.

"Ow! (Y/N), get it off!" Freddy said as he tried to doge its tongue.

This made you giggle. "See, it likes you!"

"Get it off," he whined, trying to push it off.

"Okay." You laughed, coaxing it away. "C'mere, cutie." It perked up and barked, getting off of Freddy to come and sit at your feet obediently.

Freddy scoffed and sat up, trying to wipe the slobber off of his face.

"Can we keep it? It's so cute!"

He looked at you with a look that said 'Please tell me you're joking.'

"Please?" You used your best puppy eyes.

"Fine." He gave in. "Only if you train it to not jump on me...."

"Deal. And can I name it?"

"Whatever."

"I think you're a Molly." You cooed, scratching her ears.

What you didn't see was Freddy watching you with a smile, even if he didn't really like the dog much, but he'd let it slide so you'd be happy.

Toy Bonnie

"(Y/N), look what I found! I think you should keep it!" Toy Bonnie said, running up to you with something cupped in his hands.
"What is it--"
"I found her! Isn't she adorable?"
"What is it?" You asked again, starting to get slightly impatient at his lack of response.
"It's a kitten!" He said, grinning like an idiot as he cradled the creature. 

"Oh." You said simply. "Can I hold her?"
"Yeah!" He replied enthusiastically as he gently put her in your hands. She was so tiny, she couldn't be more than a few weeks old at this point.
"She's so cute..." You murmured, stroking her head gently.
"I know~" He hummed, peeking over your shoulder. "Are you gonna keep her?"
"We can keep it," You responded, giving him a smile.
"That's even better!" He cheered. "What should we name her?"
You shrugged. "I dunno."
"Wonderful name!"
"I was thinking, TB," you muttered, rolling your eyes playfully.
"Oh...okay."
"I was thinking of Jasmine."
"I like it." He breathed, kissing the top of your head.

Marionette

Thanks to Dragons-and-wolves for this idea of the dragon! And actually the whole chapter idea!  :3