Halloween Special ^_^ 2/3: Scary Stories!

....Everyone welcomed you to the reading. You sat next to your boyfriend-

Freddy

And it began.

"Alright, who wants to start?" Bonnie asked, clapping his hands.

"Ooh ooh, I will!" Goldy said, waving his hand around wildly.

"Mkay. Go, Goldy."

Goldy cleared his throat before starting.

"A car broke down late at night, way out in the country. The driver remembered passing an empty house a few minutes earlier.

'I'll stay there.'  He thought. 'At least I'll get some sleep.'

He found some wood in the corner of the living room and made a fire in the fireplace. He covered himself with his coat and slept. Toward morning the fire went out, and the cold awakened him. 'It'll be light soon,'  he thought. 'Then I'll go for help.'

He closed his eyes again. But before he could doze off there was a terrible crash.

Something big and heavy had fallen out of the chimney. It lay on the floor for a minute. Then it stood up and stared down at him.

The man took one look and started running. He had never seen anything so horrible in his life. He paused just long enough to jump through a window. Then he ran, and ran, and ran- and ran until he thought his lungs would burst.

As he stood in the road panting, trying to catch his breath, he felt something tap him on the shoulder. He turned and found himself staring into two big, bloody eyes in a grinning skull. It was the horrible thing!" Goldy gasped, mock putting his hands up in surprise.

"'Pardon me,' it said. 'Is something wrong?'" He shrugged his shoulders, trying to act innocent, with his eyes all huge and such. Everyone burst out in laughter. He then bowed & everyone clapped.

"Well done, brother." Freddy clapped, grinning. "Well done."

Toy Bonnie

And it began. 

Everyone was quiet for a little while, as nobody really had a story to tell, that is, until Marion spoke up.

"I think I have one!" Marion called, giving a small grin as he bounced up and down in his chair, his hands gripping the sides.

"Alright. Go ahead, Marion." Freddy gestured, waving a hand inviting him to begin.

"Mkay!" Marion cheered, taking his hands off the sides of his chair to clap. "Let's do this!

A man named Rupert lived with his dog in a house deep in the woods. Rupert was a hunter and a trapper. The dog was a big German Shepard named Sam. Rupert had raised Sam since a pup.

Almost every morning Rupert went hunting, and Sam stayed behind and guarded the house. One morning, as Rupert was checking his traps, he got the feeling that something was wrong at home.

He hurried back as fast as he could, but when he got there he found that Sam was missing. He searched the house and the woods nearby, but Sam was nowhere to be seen. He called and he called, but the dog did not answer. For days Rupert looked for Sam, but he could find no trace of him.

Finally he gave up and went back to his work. But one morning he heard something moving in the attic. He picked up his gun. Then he thought, 'I'd better be quiet about this.'

So he took off his boots. And in his bare feet he began to climb the attic stairs. He slowly took one step-- then another---then another, until at last he reached the attic door.