~~ C h r i s t m a s S p e c i a l ! ~~

I had wanted to do multiple parts, but from how the Halloween one went...that's a  bad idea XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once again, it was that time of year. Thanksgiving had come and passed. A month and a half had passed since Halloween, and now, it was Christmas! Christmas Eve, to be exact. This time, Freddy didn't have anything big planned. Everyone just planned on relaxing at the Pizzeria. And that's exactly what you did.

You and (B/F/N) were chilling in the front of the fireplace, cups of hot cocoa in your hands. Taking a sip, you savored the warmth of both the cocoa and the fire. And, of course, your adorable boyfriend seated beside you.

"This is nice." (B/F/N) mumbled, laying his head on your shoulder. 

"Yeah," you sighed in contentment. "Y'know...I really do love you..You know that, right?" You asked, looking up at him. He smiled down at you.

"Of course I know that, dear (Y/N). And I love you too, as much as a circle. And by that I mean endlessly, since circles are never ending."

You giggled at this dork. "I know that. But thanks for clarifying." He grinned before pecking you on the lips. "You're cute."

"Thanks. But you're cuter," he retorted, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

You rolled your eyes affectionately before nudging his shoulder. "Shut up. No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are infinity."

"Fine you win." You gave up, smiling a little. 

He laughed. "It's getting late--we should probably head to bed." He said glumly, looking at the clock.

"Yeah...I guess you're right.." With a sigh, you stood up. "Here, give me your cup." He handed it to you as you made your way to the kitchen.

Washing both cups out, (B/F/N) came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Don't do that," you warned with a laugh. "I have bubbles. You probably don't want bubbles on your shirt."

He chuckled. "I don't care. Try me."

"Okay, but don't tell me I didn't warn you..." You continued washing out the mugs before draining the sink. But you still had soap bubbles on your hands. Turning around quickly, you flung them at him, giggling like a madman.

With a pretty hilarious screech, he backed away.

"Told you so. Knew you'd have a reaction like that~" you teased. 

He rolled his eyes and shook his hands, trying to get the bubbles off. "I'll get you back someday."

"Uh huh."

"I will. Now, before you can lay siege again, let's go to bed."

"Fine." You stuck your tongue out at him. "Though you just don't want to get attacked again."

"Partly, but also, wasn't that the plan in the first place?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Alright, let's go then."

You dried your soapy hands on a towel before following (B/F/N) to bed.

After you guys got changed and did all other nightly routine stuff, you slipped under the covers.

"Night, (Y/N)," (B/F/N) yawned softly, wrapping his arms around you.

"Night," you whispered, snuggling into his embrace. 

**SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT AND SO LATE OH MY GOD I'M SORRY ;_; I STARTED WRITING THIS CHRISTMAS EVE BUT THEN I WAS BUSY AND I HAD NO IDEAS I'M SO SORRY QAQ

But I hope the cuteness/funniness made up a little for it? ^^'

and okay this isn't so much a Christmas chapter as it is just a wintery-thing...sorreh ;~;**