Your Birthday!

Whelp, it's finally that time of year!! No, not Christmas, silly. That already happened! It's your birthday!! 

Freddy (old)

You thought that your boyfriend was up to something, but there was no way to be sure until you walked into the Pizzeria. You really hadn't been expecting anything extravagant, but there Freddy was, holding a purple rose for you! The whole place looked wonderful! There were streamers hung here and there, the chairs were all pushed in neatly, and wow, speaking of tables, the birthday-themed tablecloths were replaced with nice, dark purple cloth ones. And wow, they were candlelit!! Freddy and the gang seemed to have gone all-out! You don't even remember even mentioning it was your birthday soon!

"Hello, lovely." Freddy greeted, tucking the rose behind your ear and planting a kiss on your cheek.
"Hey, Freddy. What's all this for?" You ask, tucking it more securely in between your hair and ear.
"You know why! It's your birthday!" He grabs your hand excitedly and pulls you over to a table.

"Well I know that, you spork." You laugh, sitting down across from him. "But you really didn't need to go all-out, jeez."
"I know, but I wanted to." he blushes. "Plus, the guys kinda helped....a lot...by doing most of it after I mentioned it once in passing thought..."
You giggled. That was adorable. "That's amazing. Really, thank you though."
"You're welcome, sweetheart. Now, what do you want to eat?"
"Wait--" Before you could finish your sentence, Chico came striding up to the table, a cloth on his arm. He stood up straight and nodded at you.
"Hi, (Y/N), Freddy. What would you like to order?"
You looked at Freddy, not believing your eyes. He shrugged, mouthing I didn't plan this part. You sighed, smiling. "Hey, Chico. Uh...I dunno, pizza is fine."
He scribbled your order down. "Freddy?" He asked, not looking up.

"Same."
"Good, because that's all we have." Chico admitted.
You shook your head. "Alrighty then."
"Drinks?" He asked after a few moment's silence.
"Oh! (favorite drink), please. Thanks, Chico."

"No problemo. Freddy?"
"I'll just have whatever's in the fridge, thanks."
"K." He walked off.
"Wow." You breathed. "That was, uh...interesting. I never knew Chico could actually be behaved."
"Me neither." Freddy said. "Anyways, I have a present for you...."
You arched an eyebrow. "Okay...should I be scared?" you laughed lightly.
"Nah." He dug around in his pocket before taking out this cute lil' box with a bow on top. "Here." He slid it across the table to you. "Open it."
You tore the wrapping off carefully. Well, it was a box. "A box!" You said enthusiastically. "Thank you! It's what I always wanted! How'd you know?!"

He rolled his eyes. "Open the box."
"I swear to God if there's another box..." You murmured. But, you did as he said. Revealing a very pretty silver necklace with a sapphire pendant.

"Whoa..." you breathed. "This is really pretty...Thank you so much, Freddy..."
"I assume you like it. And you're very welcome." He grinned.

"You'd be right in that assumption."
"Here, let me help you put it on," he offered, seeing you struggle with it. He came around to your side of the table and unhooked the chain and slid it around your neck. "There we go." he said, clasping it closed.
Walking back to his side, he observed you. "It really looks good on you..."

"Thanks." You smiled. Sighing, you then said. "Freddy, I really fucking love you."
"I know, babe. I love you too." He planted another kiss on the top of your head, and you two talked about random stuff before Chico came with your food.

It was a fun birthday.

Toy Bonnie
You never really pinned TB as the romantic type. Maybe casually, but you never expected something so...extravagant? There was a trail of rose petals in the hallway, pictures of you and him together plastered on the walls, and...did you hear some sort of romantic music playing? You raised your eyebrows and walked down the main corridor to the Office.

Peeking in, you see your boyfriend, splayed out on the floor with a blanket, candles,  chocolate, and your favorite meal.  You let out a small gasp. "Bons, you...you...what?" You weren't even able to form a fully coherent thought, it was all too...good.