When One Of His Friends Gives Hints/Tells You He Likes You

Freddy

"(Y/NNNNN), I have something to tellll you~" Bonnie came skipping in right after Freddy said that he had to go back to the show stage, which had been after Bonnie left.

"Whaaat?"

"FREDDY LIKES YOU!" He joyfully exclaimed.

"And why do you say that-"

"Didn't you see his FACE when I asked if he was jealous?! Didn't you see his REACTION when I was with you?!"

"Well...Yeah..." You muttered, your face pretty flushed.

"There you have it!!" He smiled, a wide, knowing smile. "Now....He wanted me to ask you somethi-"

"I highly doubt that," You said, laughing a little.

"Okay...maybe not..But-" He got interuptted by the chime of the 6am bell. "DANGIT!" He stomped his foot.

You giggled. "Thanks, Bonnie. I'll see ya later. Say hi to Freddy.." You waved as he quickly exited. "Well....now I know.."

Toy Bonnie

"(Y/N)." Someone said, scaring you out of your wits since you had just been napping.

"Wha?!" You bolted up, heart racing, just to see Marionette leaning on the desk, watching you.

"Calm down (Y/N), I just need to tell you something."

"Jeez, Marionette! Don't do that!!" You huffed. "But fine. What is it?"

"Oh, nothing. You don't seem to care." He shrugged and started to straighten up.

"What? No, Marionette, tell me."

"Oh now you care." he rolled his eyes.

"Tell me."

He sighed. "Fine. So I thought you should know that Toy Bonnie really likes you. You should know from when you first met me..." He grinned, but you didn't see.

"Wait, what?!" You asked, heart beating fast.

"You heard me." He stood up and started to walk down the hall.

"WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA BE SO MYSTERIOUS AND LEAVE ME HANGING?!" You shouted. "And that mood change tho...Jeez.." You shook your head, but started to smile, remembering what he said about TB.

Marionette

"H-hi (Y/N)." Someone nervously said. You looked up from your phone/book.

"Hi Toy Bonnie!" You said.

"U-Uh..um...I shouldn't really talk to you-" He gulped. "Marion'll kill me. But I need to tell you something." You nodded.

"Yeah?"

"Uhh..I think something's up with him..He was always serious, thoughtful, I guess. But now he's...playful, childish. Especially around you. I think you brought something out in him....Or something's wrong... I dunno." He looked around fearfully. "I should go now, otherwise he'll get...whatever that was yesterday. I'm still not sure what it was, but..." He shook his head. "Bye (Y/N)!!" He rushed off.

"Well then...." You said quietly, blushing.

Toy Freddy

Toy Freddy was walking back towards the Office, and you were about to follow when someone grabbed your hand.

"(Y/N)," It was Toy Chico, and Toy Bonnie was next to him, a smirk on his face. "Before you go-"

"We thought that you should know that Toy Freddy totally-"

"Got jealous right then." They said together, grinning.

"Oh, I know." You said.

"Okay...Just making sure." Toy Bonnie said as Toy Chico released your hand.

Bonnie

Psht, you already knew he liked you!! Remember earlier? It wasn't that hard to tell. But apparently Freddy didn't think you knew...

"(Y/N)! Oh my god (Y/N)!!" Freddy stopped you just as you were almost out the door, as it was the end of your shift.

"Yeah, Freddy?" You stopped, looking back at him. "Oh, thanks again for the lesson!!" He waved it off dismissively.

"Not what I want to tell you. This is what I want to tel-"

"Well tell me then! Jeez!"

"Okay okay, well, remember earlier when Bonnie got all quiet when he saw us-"

"Yes Freddy, you don't need to tell me, I was there."

"But-"

"I know he likes me." You put a hand on his shoulder. "Thanks for thinking of me, though."

"Oh..Okay.." he said. "Sorry for bothering you then.."

"It's fine Freddy." You smiled and resumed on your way out.

Chico

Come on, we both saw how freakin protective he was when he saw you talking to Foxy about him. But he didn't know that, did he? Foxy asked you if you knew about it later, and you nodded, smiling.

(sorry his is so short >.< I just really want to publish this -3-)

Foxy

Bonnie came around to the Office right before the end of your shift to one, apologize again for pulling you down, and two, to tell you something.

"Hey (Y/N)." Bonnie said, leaning on the doorframe with his hands in his pockets.

"Heya Bonnie! What's up?"

"Ummm, sorry for pulling you down..earlier..." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Oh, its fine! It's not me you should be worried about, it's more like Foxy!" You chuckled.

"Uhh yeah, about Foxy," He mumbled. "I'm pretty sure he likes you...."

You started to laugh. "Oh, I already could tell!!"

His eyes widened. "Okay...well...okay then."

"Thanks for telling me anyways, though, Bonnie!"

"No problem (Y/N)," he muttered as he walked, embarrassed, out the door.

Golden Freddy

You weren't sure what to say when Goldy told you that, honestly. Your heart was beating fast, open mouthed, not sure what to say. Goldy was blushing, and then he rushed out, really embarrassed.

"Well then..." Chico said quietly, looking at from outside the door, a worried expression on his face. "I'm sorry I caused this...I didn't know he liked you.."

"It's fine Chico, it's not your fault." You said quietly.

"I'll go talk to him." He said, dashing off to find him.

Sorry Chico's and Goldy's scenarios are so short D:

I promise the next chapter will be awesome though :3

Hopefully making up for this ^^"

~Spark