Alternate Version of His Birthday

When you walked into the Pizzeria that night, you saw (B/F/N) sitting on the stage, the only one there, actually....

"Hi, (B/F/N)!" You greeted cheerfully, waving.

"Hi (nickname)," he smiled, slipping off stage to come and stand next to you, slipping his hand into yours.

"This is different," you stated, looking around at the vacant Pizzeria. "Is it just you and me?

 "Yep." he nodded. "They apparently all decided that since it was my birthday, they'd leave me be with you." he shrugged.

"It's your birthday?" You questioned, looking at him.
"Yeah."
"Oh, happy birthday!" You gave him a sweet kiss.

"Thanks, (Y/N)." He smiled before letting you lead the way to the Office.

Once in, you saw that there was a cupcake on the desk, with single a candle. You arched an eyebrow and looked at (B/F/N) quizzically. He looked equally as confused.

"Where'd that come from...?"

"I didn't put it there, nor did I make it," he put his hands up.

"Well I haven't been here all night so it obviously wasn't me,"

He looked at it, and then picked it up. "Well, might as well eat it..."

"Wait!" You stopped him, grabbing his shoulder. "You need to make a wish!" You grinned.

He looked at you before shaking his head, smiling. "Oh (Y/N),  my wish already came true~"