His Birthday

There was quite a sight to see when you walked into the Pizzeria one fateful night. There were cups laden EVERYWHERE, there were streamers strewn everywhere also, and the place was just a huge mess.

Freddy

You were surprised by the huge mess before you, knowing that Freddy liked to keep it at least slightly neat. But, the even weirder thing was that no one was in sight, and it was deadly silent, which was pretty ominous.

You wanted to call out, but didn't at the same time, just because some part of your instinct told you something was wrong. You took a few tentative steps further into the building, wary of your surroundings, that is until you felt someone's arms wrap around you from the shadows, making you scream.

"Shh, calm down love! It's just me!"

Freddy.

"Freddy!" You wriggled out of his grip and playfully hit him. "Don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry (Y/N)! I was looking for you, and you kept walking even when I called your name, so to stop you, I just gave you a hug...sorry..." He took his top hat off and held it in his hands, looking down at the floor sheepishly.

Awwww....

And then, he pulled out the Puss n Boots eyes...those cute adorable eyes that you could never say no to, or stay mad at.

"Freddy..." You warned, but your voice cracked and you gave in and just gave him a kiss. "That was cheating," You said once you separated.

"Maybe, but that could just count as a birthday kiss~"

"What?! It's your birthday?!" You slapped a hand to your forehead. "I forgot! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!"

He chuckled. "It's fine, (Y/N). All I need is another kiss."

"Deal." You gave him another kiss.

"I forgive you." You said, smiling. "But first, why are there streamers and confetti and cups everywhere?"

"It's a long story...."

Toy Bonnie

"Toy Bonnie, what are you doing? " You asked, hands on your hips as you stood half-in half-out of the Pizzeria, the door open, letting in some of the night air.

Said individual had his guitar amp on, and plugged in, and was standing on said amp, about to dramatically strike a final chord, (or so you assumed, from his pose), at who knows how loud of a volume.  He became tense, and slowly looked up at you.

"Oh...nice to see you, (Y/N)," he said awkwardly as he put his guitar down and rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh..."

"Do I want to know," You asked, gesturing to the amp.

"I dunno...probably not.."

"Okay then..."

(I don't even know what this is .-.)

Marionette

Before you could even open your mouth to mumble something to yourself about this mess, someone yelled your name.

"(Y/N)!"

"Wha-" Before you could respond, there was suddenly a weight around your middle.

"Guess what?"

You looked down to see your boyfriend Marionette squeezing the life out of you in a hug. That explains a lot. "Uh, what...?"

"It's my birthday!"

Well, that explains the party streamers everywhere....

"Oh, happy birthday!" You smiled, and finally hugged him back.