When He Asks You Out Through Song

Freddy

You had walked into the Pizzeria, everything was normal, or so you thought. The stage curtains were closed as usual, all the chairs were on top of the tables...wait...no they weren't....Instead, there was a huge space in front of the stage where the tables & chairs usually were...strange. You shrugged it off as the day employees being lazy today and kept on going to the Office.

When you stepped in, you were surprised to see a piece of paper saying 'Go to the Show Stage'. You sighed in exasperation, throwing your hands up and walking back out.

Once at the Show Stage, you noticed that Freddy was standing on stage, adjusting his microphone, while Bonnie was behind him tuning his guitar.

"You wanted me?" You said, your arms crossed as you stood amidst the circle of tables & chairs.

"Oh!" Freddy jumped, nearly dropping his microphone from the stand. "(Y/N)! Hello!"

"Hi Freddy..." You said slowly.

"Ahem, uhh, I wanted to umm..." he rubbed the back of his head nervously. He was usually really charming and quick to talk...but now....nervousness? That just wasn't him...But there's a one time for everything, right? "I wanted to...sorta..."

"Freddy, spill the beans already!" You said impatiently.

"Okay okay...." He took a deep breath, motioned something to Bonnie, and took ahold of his microphone, yes, the one that he nearly dropped. Bonnie started to strum his guitar. Freddy waited a few seconds, tapping his foot to the tempo before beginning.

"Ooh I need your love babe,

Guess you know it's true

Hope you need my love babe

Just like I need you

Hold me, love me, hold me, love me

Ain't got nothing but love babe

Eight days a week." He smiled and took the microphone off the stand, slipping off the stage to come stand next to you, and you were smiling and blushing like an idiot.

"Love you every day girl

Always on my mind

One thing I can say girl

Love you all the time

Hold me, love me, hold me, love me

Ain't got nothing but love girl

Eight days a week

Eight days a week

I love you." He smiled and took your hand. "Do you love me?"

Toy Bonnie

As you walked into the Office for another night on the job, you saw Toy Bonnie sat on the chair, absentmindedly strumming his guitar.

"Woah, didn't expect to see you here already!" You said, surprised.

"Oh hi (Y/N)." He smiled, a huge, breathtaking smile. "Come and sit here." You raised an eyebrow but did so, and sat on his lap, albeit it slowly and warily. He put his guitar on your lap and wrapped his arms around you, then taking his guitar.

"Toy Bonnie what-" Your question fizzled out as he started strumming, and then humming, which escalated to singing.

"Oh uh-huh