When You Steal & Wear Something Of His

Sorry this took SO LONG to finish and is pretty awful, I had like NO IDEAS so I just kinda wrote whatever came to mind over a span of weeks -3- meh and they're short >_< sorreh again :T  but I wrote like half of these today, October 12th XDD so YAY! Finally done! ^-^

anyways, I have some plans for the next chapter or two, and I hope you'll enjoy them x3 and hopefully I'll finish them on time, buuut idk, with how slow I write....*shrugs*

ANYWAYS ANYWAYS, I'll shut up so you can read now :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy

You and Freddy were just chillaxing in the Pizzeria one night. Well, he was at least, but you had a plan running through your mind at a thousand miles per hour. He was dozing peacefully next to you, and had been that way for a few good minutes now, so you decided to take action. You skillfully inched your hand closer to his head, planning to snatch his hat and wear it, since he never let you, for some reason. You were able to quickly pluck it off, scooting away before putting it atop your own head. It felt pretty awesome to wear it for once, but you only had a few seconds of this awesome feeling before it was stolen from your head.

"Hey!" You exclaimed, pouting heavily.
"Don't 'hey' me," Freddy chuckled, fitting it back on his own head. "Why were you wearing it, anyways?
"You never let me!" You whined. "Why?"
He shrugged. "Cause it's mine~"
"That's not a good answer." You mumbled.

"Is too~"
"Shut up."

(this is the first one I wrote, at the time that I didn't have much inspiration, so sorry if it's not very good -.-)

Toy Bonnie

It was a busy day at the Pizzeria that day, about double the customers as usual, which also meant double the plates and cups you had to wash. The employees had all gone home for the night, and there were still a ton of plates to wash, so, you volunteered to wash them with TB.

At the moment, you were having a bubble fight with the soap, flinging it at each other and laughing.

"Haha! Missed me!" You taunted, ducking when he flung a handful at you. You retaliated by splashing water and bubbles at him...effectively soaking his shirt.....oops.

"Well, this is soaked." He chuckled. "Thanks a lot (Y/N)." He chuckled, sticking his tongue out at you.

"Welcome." You replied sarcastically, smirking.

"I'm gonna go change."

"Mkay! I'll finish washing these."

He walked off, but not before sneakily slipping his shirt off and flinging it at you, making you yelp in surprise.

"Oi! TB! What was that for?!" But he was gone. And you had his shirt.

So. You did the logical thing and put it on, even though it was soaked and bound to soak your own shirt. Oh well. You did the buttons up, rolled the sleeves up to your elbows, and resumed washing the dishes.

Marionette

Marion had told you just a few minutes ago that he was gonna have a shower, and you nodded, continuing to read your book, that is, until a devious plan popped into your mind.

You could steal his mask. It was the perfect time.

You chuckled to yourself and bookmarked your page, setting the book on the stand next to you and getting up.

You knew Marion never really brought his mask in with him, he usually left it on his bed, so you snuck into his room, glancing at the shut bathroom door, before snatching the mask. You darted out of the room, still clutching the mask. Once back into the safety of the dining area, you put it on. But not even a second later, the bathroom door opened and your boyfriend yelled, "Y/N GIVE IT BACK!" you snickered to yourself and yelled playfully back.