Going Out Of the Pizzeria

It was once again a boring night at the Pizzeria, and so instead of just moaning and groaning about it, you decided to take action and do something fun that didn't require being in the Pizzeria. But most of the boys didn't want to go.....

Freddy

It actually wasn't you that suggested going out, Freddy did. He didn't "want you stuck in the boring and drab pizzeria all the time", so here you were. Arguing with him that it was fine.
"Freddy, I don't mind being in here! In fact, this place is like my second home!" You countered, crossing your arms.

"But we're here every day! Don't you want to go somewhere else at least once?" He objected.

"No, I'm rather comfortable here, Freddy."

"That's it." He pulled out the pouty face that he knew  you couldn't say no to.

You glared at him, looking away after a few seconds. "FINE." You finally agreed stiffly. "It's only because of your god-damn pouty face..." You muttered, throwing yourself out of the chair you had been occupying.

"I knew you couldn't resist it," he grinned, taking your hand.

"Well you're right..unfortunately for me..."

He grinned and kissed your cheek before the both of you continued outside to go do something.

It was actually quite enjoyable, as he was used to seeing lots of people, and he was friendly, tipping his hat every once in a while to people. It surprised you, as you had thought that you'd have to drag him back or something, you weren't sure, but you had doubted something. But no, it all went swell, and you settled on a little coffee shop that was still open at this time of day--or night.

Toy Bonnie

"TB, wanna go somewhere else than just around the block?"
He shrugged. "If you want to...I mean, I'm fine here, but if you wanna go somewhere else, that's fine."
You also shrugged. "Meh. Your choice."
"Nah, it's your choice." he insisted.
"TB, I want you to choose! I don't care!"
"Well neither do I!"
You groaned. "Well fine, I guess it's fine here then!"
"Okay."
The rest of the time 'outside' was spent walking around the nearby block, holding hands.

(Meh I hadn't had an idea planned in advance >.< I'm sorry D:)

Marionette

"Marion, we're going out." You said firmly.

"Wha--" He didn't even have time to register what you said, as you soon grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled him out of the Pizzeria.

"(Y-Y/N), where are we going?" he stammered nervously.

"I dunno, but I'm bringing you out. You really do need to get out, so, here we are!" You chirped.

"But, I like the Pizzeria," he whined softly.

"We'll be back before you know it."

You were out walking the streets at midnight, which wasn't the safest thing, and there weren't many people, but when you did  happen to pass by someone, Marion would tense up and hold onto your arm tightly, looking straight ahead.

After about the third time this happened, you stopped walking, took his hand, and looked at him worriedly. "Marion, are you okay?"

He looked at you, forcing a weak smile. "I-I'm fine..."

"No, you're not." You said firmly. "If you want, we can go back..." you offered.

"(Y/N), you want to be outside. I'm fine...."

"Well...if you're sure..." You murmured, unsure as you resumed walking.

Now, your boyfriend may have said that he was fine, but honestly, by the looks of it, he wasn't. His nervousness just got worse and worse the more people passed by.  You were starting to question if he was hiding something from you. It....almost looked like he had social anxiety...you shook your head and stopped walking.