First Date Fail

Freddy

It was a few weeks after Freddy asked you out, and it was just wonderful being around him. Right now you were lounging around the Pizzeria with your boyfriend. No, correction, you were half-asleep next to him, cuddled up to his side while he had an arm around you.

"Hey, (Y/n...)" He said, jolting you out of your half-asleep state.

"Yeah..?" You yawned, starting to stretch.

"Do ya want to go somewhere...? We've never really gone anywhere together, soo..."

"That'd be wonderful~" You said as you pecked his lips.

"Okay.." He said slowly. "How about a fancy diner?"

"Sure!" You agreed.

"It's settled. Do you want to go now?"

"Yeah...just let me get ready."

"Alright beautiful," Freddy said, smiling as you ran off.

Once you were ready, Freddy was standing by the door, his hands in his pockets. He looked stunning, even more so than usual.

"You look amazing..." he breathed, taking in your appearance.

"Thank you~" You giggled, taking his hand. "So do you..."

"Not as good as you." He complimented, making you blush a little. He may be your boyfriend, but you still weren't quite used to such sweet compliments.

He was about to object, but you silence him with a kiss.

You and Freddy had started to walk to a nearby fancy restaurant, but then someone decided to be a smartass and bother you two.

"Hey look, its the 'upperclassmen' and his new toy!" Someone yelled jerkily from the shadows.

Freddy growled and pushed you protectively behind him. "You have no right to judge, bastard," he snapped, his eyes narrowing as he scoped out the shadows.

"Says you-" The jerk got cut off as Freddy gave an animatronic scream and leaped at the shadows. You yelped and jumped back, twisting your ankle in a rut in the concrete, causing you to land in a puddle.

There was screaming, but you barely heard it as you sat up with a gasp, nursing your back & neck.

Freddy calmly walked out of the shadows, wiping his hands on his trousers. They were....stained red....

His calm demeanor completely changed when he saw you.

"(Y/N)!" He bounded towards you, but you scooched back with a pained hiss.

"Don't touch me! You killed him!" Your breath hitched.

"No, no no, (Y/N), baby! You have it wrong! I just gave him what he deserved!" He extended a hand towards you. You batted it away.

He sighed, and turned around, walking into the shadows. You sat tensely, your mind swirling with the possibilities of escaping, that your boyfriend was a new found murderer, and that he might keep you hostage or something. Your mind was not sane, it was too preoccupied in the 'fight or flight' mode.