When You Meet Again

Freddy

You had gone back to the pizzeria for the night shift once again, but you were much more nervous. You didn't know if Freddy would protect you again, or if the others would even listen to him this time.

You sat tensely in the office chair, the monitor clutched tightly in your hands as you watched everything closely. One movement and you were closing those doors. You put the monitor down and checked the left door, just in case. Freddy stood there, leaning on the door frame, leg crossed over the other. You screamed and fell off of the chair.

"Oh I'm sorry ! You seem to get scared easily, next time I'll knock!" He said, pulling you up.

"Ehehe it's fine...." You said, trying to calm yourself as you picked up the monitor.

"No need to do that," He pulled the monitor out of your shaking hands and put it gently on the desk. "I told the others to stay in their designated spots, as to not scare you." He smiled reassuringly and took your hand.

"Thank you...I needed that..."

"No problem. But, I still need to check around. so I'll have to see you later...Sorry (Y/N). But you'll be safe, and tell me if they ever bother you..." His voice turned to a growl by the end.

"I will....I guess."
"Okay. So, no need to check the cameras, I guess. See ya!"

He might have told you not the check them, but you did anyway, just to watch him.

Toy Bonnie
At the very beginning of the shift, Toy Bonnie came in.

"Hey! Last night you were really nervous, so I decided to help you!!" He said as he walked in, human form equipped.

"Sure...I could use it."

He sat down next to you, holding the music box. "I'll do the music box, and vents, and you can do the hallway and monitor." He smiled, and you scooched over to give him more room on the chair.

"Oh, no, it's fine..." He blushed as you scooted closer, and your arms were touching.

"TOY BONNIE!! HAVE YOU BEEN WINDING THE MUSIC BOX?!"

He bolted upright.

"N-no..." You turned to slowly look at him with wide eyes.

"Shit." You heard "Pop! Goes the Weasel" start to play.

"What happens when it stops...?"

"It....brings out Marionette....but I can protect you!" he said quickly. "Maybe..."
You hugged his arm tightly, scared.

"Don't worry (Y/N)," he gulped. "You can trust me..." He whispered as you hugged him tightly. He buried his head in your hair, as you waited for the Marionette to come.

You opened your eyes, to see Marionette looking at him.

"I'll leave you be." He lifted his mask and he had a knowing grin plastered on his face. "Although I expect you in your spot by morning, of course."

"O-okay, Marionette." Toy Bonnie said, blushing, although you couldn't see.

"See ya!" Marionette walked out, and you looked at him.

"YOU MADE IT SEEM LIKE HE WOULD KILL ME!!" You punched his arm playfully.

"Oww....And he normally would..but.... I don't know...He's always pretty serious....this...this is weird."

Marionette

You had been perked ever since that boy had saved you. You didn't see him at all for the rest of the night.