ᒿ ❦

"WAKE UP", midnight said slamming the ruler on her desk.

"What?, What the fuck do you want?" the male said without realization of who was talking to him.

"I wasn't sleeping I had my head down" the dual male said.

"Child, does it look like I care, if your heads down you're sleeping" she said moving to sit down in her desk, "also that language is intolerable young man, if you wanna go back to best jeanist he's only one phone call away" she said turning on her computer while tapping her pen.

"No ma'am", he said remembering children and his classmates making fun of his hair and he couldn't do anything about it.

"Good" she said to the reply the male gave her, knowing the male didn't want to go back to best jeanist.

"Oh midoriya I didn't see you there what are you doing here?" She said looking over her monitor to see a green haired male since she was too busy Talking to the two males in the front.

"I-i am the reason kacchan got mad a todoroki-kun" he said hesitating to stand up.

"No he's not, the little nerd needs to mind his business" he said making a "tch" sound at the end.

"It's always weird how you call him a nerd when your at the top of our class bakugou", a comment was made

"Shut it half and half"

"I'm stating facts bakugou and you know it"

"So your defending him no-"

"Enough, children I don't want to hear none of it, all of you are here untill my next class which will be" she said making a tisking sound while she looked at her watch.

"At one thirty-five, we have about 15 minutes left" she said going back to paying attention to her computer.

"Oh and children clean my seats and desks some child spilled a carbonated drink everywhere if you didn't notice it might not be see able but it is feel able since the custodians haven't came yet" she said looking at the desks to meeting a child who was making a very uncomfortable look face.

"Are you trying to make me your maid Mrs daytime" he said smirking.

"Yes katsuki, I am matter of fact am, you can do it all by yourself since you got all this "energy", she said using his first name knowing he didn't like to be called that.

"I'll he-help" he said standing up.

"No no it's fine midoriya" midnight said with a "bless his kind heart" under her breathe, "no buts either this all goes to the one and only katsuki bakugou", she said showing her hands and sticking them out at the direction of bakugou then clapped.

"Get to work now, you know the consequences" she said at the blonde hair male.

He took a sign and went to go get the paper towels and cleaning supplies, and started aggressively scrubbing the tables making sure every germ was gone, he wasn't going to admit he liked cleaning and seeing germs take their last breath or whatever untill death does them part.

"Your doing a good job bakugou, try not to shake the desks too much it's annoying" the dual haired male said, getting a stink face from bakugou.

"Y-yeah don't work so hard kacchan" deku said looking at the male but bakugou ignored him as best as he can.

"Oop, children it's time to get up and get out my class, one by one now" she said getting up and todoroki grabbed his stuff and left while midoriya got up and went to go grab bakugous backpack to help carry it.

"What, what are you doing, we ain't never done this before, put my bag down" he said and before deku could say something, midnight guided him out the class, while bakugou went to go grab his bag and tried to head out but got stoped.

"Bakugou you need to stop being mean to midoriya he just wants to be your friend, also thank you for you work" she said Patting the males head with a smile.

"Don't tell me what to do and get your hands out my hair you hag"he said swiping his hands at her arm trying to get her to stop patting his hair.

"Bakugou, you know maybe I should just call-" midnight said with a smile.

"I'm fine woman" he said and walked off into the halls, going to training class.

"Hey bakubro how was in school suspicion" a red haired male said as a pink skinned girl, yellow haired male, and a tall boy with tape dispenser looking arms joined their "conversation".

"Yeah how did it go" mina said while kaminari made kissing faces.

"How was it, lip to lip" kaminari said looking at bakugou and teasing him.

"Shut up before I kill all of you and use your bodies as a light pole" he said and started to put a purpose in his walk, making it to class, revealing the male who sent him and todoroki out the room.

"Wow only if you use it" kaminari said winking joking and laughing it out with the others but stopped when they got in class before bakugou could do or say anything

"Good y'all are back glad, I see you redeemed yourself young bakugou, so has mr. todoroki" he said allowing the male and the other duo's in the class.

The day went on, a few bickers here and there which was nothing out of the spite with class 1-A.