7❦

It was Monday morning, the dual-haired male still didn't get a reply from bakugou, and his uniform was still at the male's house.

Todoroki decided to wear a white buttoned-up shirt and black slacks, and white Converses, nothing too "free" but close to somewhat "presentable".

The dual male then took the blondes males clothes and folded them up to put in his bag and give back to bakugou, while grabbing his phone and card and headed out.

Todoroki started walking through the halls of the dorms seeing his classmates also getting ready as he soon made his way out of the entrance, as he saw the midoriya, ochako, and Iida Talking to each other so he decided to catch up.

"Oh hey, todoroki," ochako said looking at the male greeting him with a warm smile.

"Hello," todoroki responded.

"Oh hello todoroki-Kun," the green male said starring at his clothes in confusion.

"Todoroki, where is your suit, this is acceptable," Iida said looking at the male up and down.

"It's at bakugou's house" the male responded.

"That was unexpectable but I understand," the male said fixing his glasses as he walked towards the school, the dual male earning looks from people in other classes.

They then opened the front door in the building and going upstairs to their homeroom class which was with 
Aizawa.

As soon as todoroki stepped into class the black longed hair male looked at him.

"Mr. Todoroki where is your uniform?" Aiwaza said.

"I have it," a male said before todoroki could say anything, the blonde-haired male got up and walked towards todoroki while reaching in his bag to reveal nicely folded clothes that were his uniform, which made todoroki do the same thing and take out the blondes clothing out his backpack, they weren't folded as neat as bakugou's was but it was okay and they "exchanged" clothing well more like return it to be exact.

"This is odd, also todoroki why weren't you on campus after school and on Saturday until late" Aizawa said fixing his "scarf".

"I had to spend the night at bakugou's sir because I forgot my phone and card, but luckily midoriya had it, sorry sir," todoroki said holding his uniform in his hands.

"You may be dismissed, to go change your clothes, of course, students can't leave without permission, I know that we have a project to do but you should at least inform Mrs or Mr bakugou to call us and tell us about your staying but I'm sure they're busy," he said taking a sigh and swatted todoroki off to go change in the changing room which was used to change into their hero suits but it will do.

Todoroki went out of the classroom to go to the changing room which was about three minutes away once he got there he closed the door going to sit down on the bench and pull out his clothes.

They smelled fresh like bakugous clothes which he assumed, during this whole waiting process it got washed.

The male then slipped on his pants grabbing his belt buckle and went through every loop and pulled it back and buckled it, he didn't take off his button-up since it was just another plan short like the ones he already wears to school so he just threw on his uniform jacket and buttoned it up and put his tie on.

He grabbed his other clothes and went to his locker twisting the lock from over zero three times then going right to his first digit then left to his second and back right to unlock it then shoved them in there and closed it shut grabbing his bag and heading back.