4❦

"So you decided to make yourself comfortable uh?" Bakugo said looking at the male on the couch.

"I mean your mother said for me to make myself comfortable and since I'm staying unless you wanna kick me out on the curve and I watch your mom beat your ass and tell the whole school what you did I suggest you go get me some clothes to sleep in," the male said looking over the couch and back at bakugou with a straight tone in his voice while the other male looked at him with a sigh and went upstairs holding his hands into a fist.

"I've really became a bitch in my own house" bakugou whispered looking into his closet to see if there was anything to fit todoroki and he found some shirt that was a little too big for him as his mom had said, "he will grow into it" and some regular black shorts, heading downstairs to see the male already turning on the tv and watching some show about criminal cases in America.

"Here," the male said handing the other the clothes he grabbed from his closet and the other male grabbed it.

"Thank you," todoroki said grabbing the clothes, "bathroom?"

"Down the hall turn to the left you will see it at the very end," bakugou said and the male got up and went to where he thinks the bathroom is from the other male's instructions.

Bakugou then went into his room to grab some clothes, until he started to feel weird but brushed it off and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

The male felt his skin turn pink but he thought it's probably just the hot water running on him and the wine making him light-headed.

Once he was done he turned and stepped out of the shower grabbing his towel and drying off his body, wrapping the towel around his waist, grabbing his all might toothbrush and toothpaste, and started to bush his teeth scrubbing hard making sure all the germs go away, then spitting it out and gargled some mouth wash while placing his toothbrush back in its holder and the toothpaste in the cabinet.

As he started to put on a black shirt with a skull on it and black shorts identical to the ones he gave to todoroki except for the two white strings on the other one he gave to the dual-haired male.

Once he was done, he opened the door and headed downstairs to see todoroki on the couch again and went to go surprisingly sit by him.

"You smell like my dad," the male said sniffing Todoroki, smelling his dad's shampoo.

"And you smell like my mom" todoroki said looking at the male with a serious face.

"I can't tell if your lying, you just wanted something to say or if you're telling the truth," the male said looking at todoroki.

"No comment," the dual male said.

"You're weird" the ash-blonde-haired male replied.

"And you like to get angry all the time"

"So?" The male replied.

"Wow, you are agreeing with me," the peppermint-looking male said.

"All I said was "so?" He said looking back at the other male.

"You okay bakugo, you're turning pink a little" todoroki said staring up and down at him.

"I'm fine" bakugou pouted turning to look at the tv and todoroki sighed and turned to look at the tv also.

"Hey bakugo-" Todoroki said but turned to notice the male's head on his shoulder.

Todoroki leans to the side to see if the male was asleep and he was Oddly sleeping peacefully which todoroki probably won't get to see ever in his life once again and he smiled.

The male slowly moved from the couch gently setting bakugo's head down and turned off the tv.

He then swooped his arms under the male's upper back and legs picking him up as if it was nothing, honestly during his training he had to pick his father up once which was very hard compared to a seventeen old male who is barely even taller than momo.

He then went upstairs and into a hall he thinks is bakugous room, once he saw the all might stickers on the door he opened it, as he tried to lay the male on the bed he got pulled down with the other male laying on top of him.

"Uh, bakugou?" The male said but there was no response, todoroki took a sigh trying to get up by pushing himself, hands on the side of the bed, but oddly the other male's hands wouldn't let go of his neck.

The male then tried to turn his head which was still on the other sleeping blonde's chest, to see an alarm clock on his desk.

11:56pm

"I'll rather die, "todoroki said feeling the other heartbeat, and tried to not wake the male up, so it was simple.

Just give up.

Todoroki took his fifty-sixth sigh today and gave up and went to sleep.