11❦

.

"BEEP"

"BEEP"

"BEEEEEPPP"

"FUCK I GET IT" I said slamming my hand on the alarm clock, turning it off, while turning over seeing the sunlight through the curtains as I observed, I noticed the black glass figure cat my grandma gave me was placed wrong, never have I sat it towards the windows because I don't like the way the sun hits the figure in the front, but then again last night was a mess so I assume I tilted it the other way.

I got up and went to my closet and grabbed my uniform, putting on my uniform, buckling my belt, sighing at the point of having it on when it doesn't even fit me and I still continue to sag a little in these baggy ass clothes.

I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth, looking in the mirror, the hand print was still there, I cursed under my breath going in the cabinet, finding some makeup from last Halloween luckily my ass didn't throw it away.

I patted some on my face trying to make it look as normal as possible.

This is so stupid and weak

Only wimp's get slapped, people like them have to do this, not me.

definitely not bakugo kasuki.

"oh shit", I said looking in the mirror as my sclera was almost as red as my own ruby iris's.

"This is shit", I repeatedly cursed slamming that make-up "thing" down causing the mirror attached to it, to crack.

I'm contemplating on either should I say I had slept late, which is weird, I did drugs or did someone just slap the fuck out of me, especially deku, like anyone is gonna believe that even if they heard what happened all the way through the halls.

It took some time I decided to fix my hair a little bit downwards causing a shadow over my eyes, but at least it still looked "normal".

I walked out of the bathroom grabbing my bag, looking at the time on the alarm clock.

6:30

I sighed and walked out my room, swiping my key card to lock it, checking that it was locked which was successful, I started heading down the halls, which were clear as always, at this time of the morning.

I put my earbuds in my ear listening to some random crappy ass music as I wasn't in the mood to change it to my liking.

I kept walking untill a hand was sat on my shoulder causing me to look back and see who it was.

Ah just perfect, shoto todoroki.

"What?" I said staring at him as he looked back at me, usually people would not make eye contact with me except for kirishima and mina and all those other attached extras, but todoroki's was different somehow but unexplainable.

"Nothing my dear" to todoroki said moving right besides me instead of being past tenths behind me.

"I'm not your "dear", fucking bastard" I said as I shrugged his hand off my shoulder.

"And Im not your "bastard", the male said.

"Or your "icy-hot", stop sign", "peppermint", "candy cane", I have more to say but that would take up all 24/7 hours of the day", todoroki said looking at his watch like he was checking the time.

Fucking looser.

"Did you just call me a "fucking looser"?" The male said looking at me from his watch.