𝟤𝟤❦

"Hey bakubro glad you can make it" kirishima said in a nervous tone, as the blonde male walked in ignoring his "friends" and sat by the window in the back, and plugged in his headphones the sound was beaming through the room as the loud bass and gutair sound bounced around.

he was too clam, that it scared the others.

Detention.

"Umm This is a odd occurrence... wow haven't seen yall all together in my room since first year for Detention, when your little buddy right there decided to throw food at someone and decided it was time for a food fight and your little temper ball over there hit the lunch lady in the face with sloppy joe" midnight said while looking at kiminari who ducked in his seat then to bakugou who was looking out the window not paying attention and the rest was were almost laughing remembering the occurrence.

"Welp i guess ..we should be expecting one more person then thats it", she said tapping her feet looking at the clock them at the door.

"Mr. Bakugou is that earbuds I see?" She said and the male ignored her, she expected a rufe reply but the sound of drums and metal music was playing out through his ears and into the quiet classroom, as he ignored her.

"WHIMP"

Bakugou flinched a little as midnights whip came in contact with the desk he was sitting at, and he took out his earbuds.

"What?" He said.

"Don't what me, hand my your headphones" she said, taking the whip back on her shoulder.

The male had thought for a second, either he should give it to her, or he shouldn't.

He gave it to her.

The rest of the group looked at him.

Bakugou never gives his stuff away, especially not his headphones.

Rare.

"Gosh I swear your gonna go deaf from those things" midnight walked back to her desk and put the earbuds in a drawer.

"This is Detention not some come and "chill" class or whatever you guys call it.. Netflix and chill?" She said.

"Miss. Midnight please don't even say that again" Krishima said covering his mouth.

"What Netflix and chill?" She said again and kaminari started laughing, and the whole squad started laughing except the grumpy male.

"Calm down, I don't get you childern with all these new slangs and terms" she went on to say as she was confused. And everyone's laugh died down, but kaminari.

Mina smacked him in the head.

"Ow"

Kaminari finally calmed down, and they all went back to minding their business.

The boredom was getting to them, until the door creaked opened.

"Glad you can make it, very late of you" midnight said looking at the door.

"My apologies"

A familiar voice said which caught bakugous attention, and which caked up Minas with a smile.

A set up.

Mina had told mrs.midnight todoroki was there too.

She's not a snitch but when she needs to be one...

she'll be one.

Todoroki walked passed mina, he noticed her smile and gave her a confused small smile back and went to go sit down.