8❦

"Your house?" Todoroki said grabbing his bag as it was a Friday and the blonde male usually goes to his parent's house over the weekends.

"No we're going to my room in the dorms, I can't with that old hag right now," bakugo said sighing and rubbing his head.

"Why not? I brought a gift for your mother and father" the male said holding up a bag as red eyes Pierced at the bag, face scrunching as he couldn't tell what it is.

"What the hell is that?" The male said staring at it some more trying to make sense of it but to failure, he didn't.

"It's wine, I feel sorry for drinking your biological parents vin du pays" todoroki said opening the bag and tilting it so the other male could see and closed it back after the blonde moved his eyes off the bag to focus his attention on the dual male's face.

"The old hag said it was fine bastard, plus what the fuck is a vin du pays?" bakugou said holding his left hand on the straps of his bag.

"No thank you or anything?" todoroki said sarcastically.

"You are just replacing what you already damaged why should I?" Bakugou said folding his arms.

"I mean you did in fact indeed drunk some of it, if I am correct" todoroki said tapping his fingers on the desk.

"Yeah because your bitch ass peer pressured me" the male responded back.

"Well I didn't force you to do anything" the dual haired male responded.

"Yes you did, I remember hearing all that don't do treat me like that or you're going to tell my "mother" on me" bakugou said making a "tch" sound as he leaned on the desk.

"Well it's not my fault your mannerism and behavior is that of a dog, I'm surprised your all bite and talk, most of the people here can't be both" todoroki said dusting invisible particles off his suit

"Consider it a talent"he finished, as he leans his head to the side.

"K-kacchan is not a dog todoroki-kun, he just h-has some rough edges and pts-"

"I don't have shit" the male said interrupting the voice that boomed out of nowhere.

"Bu-"

"No buts, come on todoroki, move faster before the parasite leaches onto you" bakugou said grabbing todoroki by the jacket and started to walk fast.

"You are so impertinent" the male said following bakugo as he was walking towards the gate, todoroki eyes lit up on the inside noticing that the gates lead outside and not to the dorms.

"And you're a peppermint" bakugou said and started walking as he let go of todoroki's jacket and walk ahead, until they reached a familiar street todoroki could remember.

As they walked upon the familiar house todoroki begin to recognize it, as they saw a car door opened and someones bottom sticking out of it, heels on the ground until it pulled back.

"Oh I thought you weren't coming to see your mother and father?, young man" the voice said revealing a woman with ash blonde hair holding groceries she got from out of the car.

"Pipe down hag, this bastard wanted to come" bakugou said pushing todoroki Infront of him.

"Aw shoto" mitsuki said dropping her groceries on the top of the car and fast walking to squish the dual haired males cheek's.

"Mrs. Bakugo I brought you something", todoroki said trying to move her hands off his face by showing her a bag, he had never experienced this with his actual family, so it made him feel weird.