9❦

"UH?" The blonde male said leaning forward into his desk as it screeched a little, fingers digging into the wooded desk as little flakes started rising up.

"Since I have to repeat myself to the class, Mrs.Yaoyorozu has left for vacation with her family, therefore Mr. midoriya is going to be patterning up with mr.bakugou and Mr.todoroki" the black haired male said putting his hands together while starring at all the teenagers in the room.

"Now does anyone still don't understand?", he said looking specifically at the blonde haired male.

"On my quirk, why me?" Bakugo said knitting his eyebrows.

"Well there are complications between you and Mr.midoriya and even the male besides you,so I will let you figure that out, it's very simple" aizawa said sighing and Turning around to mind his own Business.

"Come on, this some main character shit or something" the male said quietly putting his hands over his eyes as he saw the green haired male walk to their desk.

"We will have a good time right katsuki?" The dual haired male said turning to face the blonde male in his chair and smile.

Bakugou turned to his side to see the other males smiled which annoyed him to his ever lasting core.

"You think this is funny uh?" The male said taking his hands off his face.

"No, I think you need to grow up" todoroki said as he stopped smiling and stared straight into the male's face.

"Well, yo-"

"H-hi" the green male said sitting down in besides bakugo while waving.

"Hello midoriya" todoroki said waving back at him, before someone grabbed him by the collar and pull him close to their face.

"Let's switch spots, candy cane" bakugo said as he was the one who grabbed onto the dual male.

"No" the male replied Turing his face to the male grabbing him by his clothes.

"No?" The male replied.

"Yeah I said no, I decline your offer thanks for trying" the male said as he grabbed the blonde haired males wrist and his other hand lifting up the males fingers off his collar.

"Please" bakugo said more in a aggressive tone rather than a begging tone, while sooner finding his hands griping on the table again.

"Ah.. nope, now leave me alone" the dual haired male said while going back to working on a piece of paper that "randomly" appeared On the desk.

"Don't talk to me" bakugo said turning to his side and looking at green haired male.

"Al-alright" midoriya said taking his bag off his shoulder and putting it by the legs of the desk.

The blonde then went to work on the piece of paper in front of him and the other did the same after staring at the male for a few seconds.

It was quiet throughout the whole few minutes that passed by surprisingly without a simple word or sound from movement.

Midoriya was fumbling with his fingers while his pencil was between his pointing and middle finger and lost balance causing it to flick up causing it to go up and just happens to hit the male on the side of him, but landed in bakugous spiky hair which the blonde somehow didnt notice which is weird because the male is alway paranoid by the green haired male at anything he did with in 10 feet away from him.

the green male then tried to lean over causing his chair's legs to lift up a little, and his arm reaching behind the hot heading male was was still focusing on the paper infront of him, midoriya tried to reach a little more until he finally got his hands close to the makes hair, the only objective was to get the pencil without touching the males hair.