𝟤𝟨❦

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"

"Bakugou, theres a package for you" sero said on the other side of the door.

It was Sunday.

Katsuki got up and went to the door, opening it.

"Again? You know what just give it to me" the blonde said taking the box with expected confusion.

"Whatever... anyways duty calls see you" sero says and walks away and bakugou shuts the door, the best he could.

"What the fuck is this?, i told that bastard not to do this anymore" katsuki said as he sat down on his chair and put the box on the desk, grabbing a box cutter.

He was curious.

He opened it and reached his hand inside, it was something covered in plastic.

Katsuki took and out.

"Uh?" Bakugou was confused it was something black through the cloudy, clear bubble wrap.

He used the box cutter to cut through with it, Finnaly getting it out.

It was a black teddy bear, with a red bow wrapped around its invisible neck.

It reminded him of the one he had when he was little.

Almost similar.

He sat the bear on the counter, if he goes to todoroki's dorm and yell at him, he would feel like it was some sort of set up to lure him there.

But it would be a waste of money if he just threw it away, and defiantly not for personal feelings.

He threw the plastic in the trash can and sat the cardboard box by it to be thrown away later.

Katsuki couldn't ignore it, as he opened up his phone and went to contacts.

Bakugou:
I told you to stop buying shit.
12:05am
                                                                 Todoroki:

                       I bought that some time ago.. didn't we already talked bout it?

                            12:06am

Todorki was generally confused on what the blonde boy meant.

Bakugou:
By the way you can come over.
Later if you want..

                                                                 Todoroki:

    Okay I'll consider that
But It's weird when You're being
"considerate"

Bakugou:
I don't think I care that much

                                                               Todoroki:

I think you do

Bakugou:
no I don't

                                                                 Todoroki:

I know we haven't talked
About this but I'm really sorry for what I did
You told me not to tell anyone especially
Midoriya and I did it anyways
I'm sorry katsuki.
12:10 am

Bakugou:
it's fine
12:13 am

Todoroki
Really?, well okay I won't
bring it up anymore, we'll
see you I guess