𝟤𝟦 ❦

"Is that so, well it seems like he would like that" todoroki said writing what he heard down on a piece of paper.

"Right Midoriya-kun?", he said finishing the writing on the paper.

"O-oh yeah" the shorter male replied, snapping out of his thoughts.

He was in Midoriya's room again.

The green haired male was pacing back and forth in the room, reluctantly telling shoto about the blonde male.

The mono male knew he wasn't supposed to be in midoriya's room to katsuki's likeness, but he couldn't help it himself.

It worked the last time so why not now.

"You're the best midoriya, really i appreciate you" shoto said getting up putting the peice of paper in his pocket.

"N-no problem todoroki-kun" midoriya said stopping in his tracks from walking around his room.

"Also, our presentation is in 2 days, katsuki agreed that we could finally come to my room, anyways i have to go" todoroki said standing up heading towards the door.

"OH okay, bye" the green haired male said.

_______________________

"I'm comming hold up" the blonde said as he heard knocking on the door.

"OH..it's you.." bakugou said his voice full of expectancy of the white and red headed boy that is at his door as he opened it.

"Yes it is I, now may i please come in" he said already walking in before getting a answer from the blonde.

"There was no point of asking if you were just gonna come in on your own accord" katsuki said as he shut the door.

Shoto sat at his desk, facing him.

"It's been almost a week katsuki, do I really have to keep waiting?" He said resting his head on the desk.

"Waiting for what?" Bakugou said crossing his arms.

"For you to be mine"

No thoughts, no sound, just a pillow hitting the slow boy in the face.

"Don't say weird shit like that" katsuki said as his face got red, his brows knitted in embarrassment.

"Not until you say yes" todoroki said grabbed the pillow before it felled on the floor.

"Get out my room" the blonde said pointing to the door.

Todoroki's eyes dazed to the door as he rested his head on the desk, unbothered by the males words as his eyes glanced back to the blonde.

"You can kiss me" shoto said, the Male was just saying stuff without thinking, he didn't care because he knew the blonde wasn't going to do anything, he knew he liked him.

"You really want me to punch you in your face" bakugo threatened.

"If I get a kiss after" he said messing with the all might bobble on the blondes desk, pushing it back and forth, but before he knew it the bobble head was nowhere to be seen on the table.

"Stop that" katsuki said, taking the all might figure and putting it on his bed.

"Hey, I was using that" shoto said getting up, he was smiling behind a straight face, he knew katsuki didn't like it when people touched his things even if it's not that serious.

He walked to the bed grabbing the figure, but before he could grab it the male grabbed the blonde grabbed his hand.

Shoto might be slow, but he knew this was gonna happen.