ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

"Hurry guys"

"We are"

They was at the dorms, standing at the door untill finally kirishima took out his card.

"Don't they know if you are entering by the cards?" Krishima said with a hesitant voice.

"Will you just hurry up, they don't care" Mina replied.

"Well damn" kirishima said as he finally swiped his card, the buildings door opened, and they all went in.

It was empty as expected and quiet which was also expected.

"Kaminari quit it, there is no one in this building but bakugou, todoroki, and midoriya-kun" sero said as kiminari was ducking and rolling around like he was a spy.

"What.. it's at least fun to try" he said as he got up, and everyone swamped him off and headed up using the stairs.

They finally reached the 3rd floor, they headed down the hallways until they saw the door they was looking for.

Sero stepped up to the door in knocked.

"GO AWAY YOU BASTARD" the voice said on the other side.

"Uh" sero looked around and they all gave a confused look.

"Hey, bakugou it's us, me sero, mina, kaminari and kirishma.. we uh came to check up on you" he said leaning his head into the door.

The door opened a little, making sero almost trip and hit his head on the door.

"Welp, it's a waste that I unfortunately have to tell yall asses to go back to school, your not even supposed to be here" bakugous voice boomed out the crack of the door.

"Nope" mina said as she went besides sero and pushed the door open, making bakugou stumble back.

"I'm sorry bakubabe" she said offering a hand, but it was rejected, but something else caught her attention, she looked up at his room surprised.

"Bakubabe, what happened to your room?" She asked as her hands rested on her knees.

"None of your fucking business" the male responded getting up, as the other members protrude into the room.

"Yeah bakubro this is rare to see your room like this" kirishma added on as they all looked around.

"Well if your complaining so much you can clean it the fuck up?" The light blonde haired male said annoyed, almost yelling.

Krishima looked at mina, and they looked back and forth to denki and sero and they all shrugged their shoulders and moved around bakugou who was shocked.

"Anything for you my lord" Kaminari bowed down on one knee, and bakugo almost kicked him.

"Bakubabe why is your clothes on the ground? Did a robber come in and rob you? Or did you get possessed Because I'm convinced this is all but of the normal" mina said picking up the jacket on the floor.

"Put that down" bakugo said.

"No, you asked us nicely to clean your room and that's what we are doing, how about you sit down and let us be good friends" she said folding up the jacket.

"Wait this kind of smells like-" she said as the smell of the jacket hit her everytime she folded the jacket up.

"Give me that, and why do you fold jackets pinky?" Bakugo said snatching the jacket out of her puzzled face.

"I don't know, but is that todoroki-kuns jacket?" she said before bakugo could stop her from saying even more.

Everyone stopped doing their "chores".