ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3

Wait we shouldn't be walking away.

We're not supposed to be scared

I turned around, my feet stopped causing todorki-kun to look back too.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you young men", a voice said.

My shoulders relaxed, as I looked over to todorki who stopped walking.

It was a old man, he looked kind and sweet to the opposite of what we and I assumed todoroki-kun thought, as he gave us a smile, i kindly smiled back, feeling bad.

"I-im sorry sir" I said, as i moved to the side and turned around.

"I'm sorry too sir", todoroki-kun said as he turned around too, and we started walking again.

We kept walking, but for some reason I turned around, as my quirk started acting up, green lights started deriving out my arm.

It hasn't been acting up in months.

Odd

I looked at todorki.

His arm was flickering with flames, lighting up the street better then the arc lights.

My eye's caught on to the road we just walked through.

I stared at the old man.

"SIR" I yelled trying to get the old man's attention, but he couldn't hear me?

"S-SI" I paused in mid words as the man completely ignored me, as I tired to control the electricity running through my left arm.

The old man soon disappeared into thin air.

"W-what" I said as, I stared onto the "blank" street.

Black dust?

Black dust started form twenty feet away from us as it all collected together, forming a pitch Black figure in the atmosphere as Black particles hover close to the figure.

My legs started to trimble as green light stokes start to "glitch" out, scattering on the ground.

The street lights started to flicker as my quirk grew more out of control, causing the light bulbs of the stree lights to glow green then explode.

Each and ever bulb broke, one by one.

"Clank"

"Clank"

This is bad

black like figure walked closer and closer.

The 'thing' came closer as the black particles started turning into something as I tried to focus on the black figure and my quirk.

'It' started changing into a.

A person?

disappearing again.

"S-STOP"

I said feeling something behind me.

"I'm sorry ", it whispered into my ear, as it pushed me then todoroki to the ground.

I fell on my knees.

"Some quirk you got there young man" the thing said.

"Getting a frost bite won't be good" the man? said, I assumed he was talking to todorki-kun's ice quirk.

"W-who are you" I said as I tried to get back up, my legs hurted as vains popped out of them but successfully i did.

"who am i not" the voice said, i looked back as best as i could.