17❦

"So you're telling me some fucking kid, recorded all that shit from last night and now it's blowing up," I snarled.

They always hype up extras for doing the simplest things, and now me.

Last night, wasn't even a proper fight and some dick sized kid wanted to record it and post it.

"Yes, young bakugo, the unknown person uploaded it on a unclear website and its gaining allot of attention", all might said, turning the laptop over to me.

i watched the video, of course i looked cool but its still shit at the end of the day.

"delete it, all of it", i said turning the laptop the other direction facing away from me, crossing my arms.

"well its hard to do that, since the video is main spread. after all it ranks up your hero status to the public view, which should be great for you", nezu said closing the lap top.

"delete all of it i dont give a fuck how hard it is", i said scooting back into the chair i was sitting in.

"why-why?"

i snapped my head to the side.

"what do you mean why?, you and that bastard should be thankful im asking to delete this shit because both of you look weak" i said, leaing forward off of the chair.

"you are dismissed", scraf neck said, i got up, scootting the chair back as it created a screcthing sound.

"Please take care of school property, mr.bakugo", that fucking rat said.

"Fine" I left the room grunting as the door shutted but opened again to and closed back.

"What was that katsuki", todorki said I turned around.

"You better be lucky that I won't kick your ass today", I said turning back around and walked through the hallways.

"I don't care what you do, but why are you always so tense?, you litteraly saved us and you're upset, I don't give a fuck if what happen wasn't nothing to you, but you're mad because you gained something out of this, we're supposed to be hero's", the male said as he grabbed my arm, my eyebrows twisted up.

He would never understand .

"WHAT?, why are you so happy about it, both you and deku looked like shit in that video, I can be mad if I want because I gained something that could of been better then looking like I'm going on a Saturday night jog"
I replied trying to yank my arm away from him but his grip tighten.

"I could care less about how I look, but you need to stop acting like... Like everything needs to be perfect or the best experience, because it's not" he said.

Perfect?

"I don't fucking need everything to be perfect or the fucking best, I'm just not weak, I can't keep doing shit for the weak, people like me who are reaching the top get tired of doing the same shit over and getting praised for it, when it wasn't nothing", I replied finally getting out of his grip.

"But that was not weak, nor me or midoriya-kun are weak, you know thats your problem, right there you think everything YOU don't like is weak" he said tapping his finger into my chest.

"If you're mad at my performance at the sports festival then you sure should be mad at this one too, because this wasn't easy, last night wasn't easy", that jerk said.

"I t-think you guys should stop"

I looked to the left behind todorki.

"You know what deku you can't be fucking talking, everything you fucking do is-"