29❦

The school day was the same as any, as it expected for bakugo to stop talking to him after the project so no one batted a eye at katsuki's behavior towards him except for the one it's directed to himself.

Todoroki noticed it, the mean glares, harsher then the ones he gives others.

The cold shoulder or hiding away from him in the locker room on the other side out of sight.

Shoto was convinced he couldn't have anything good to himself, nothing was ever going his way when he started caring.

But something made him pay attention to his surroundings more.

It was like a cold shiver on the spine, telling him to watch carefully at one person in particular.

It was just as if that book was on his mind.

He started looking at the green haired male.

He noticed the long hitched stares the green gave the blonde.

He finnaly noticed it.

Reflecting back on everything.

He shrugged it off.

Everyone knows deku is fond of kacchan.

It was off putting to the white and red haired male, it mean mucked him a bit, it made him uncomfortable than when he use to never pat attention.

He had to go into midoriya's room again.

He had too.

He thought about all the times deku pleaded and held onto the blonde.

To be honest.

It was hard.

He sighed as he walked outside, spotting the green haired over talking to people he didn't know.

"Hey midoriya-kun" todoroki said walking up to him.

"oh todoroki-kun" he said turning around.

Todoroki noticed the bandages on his fingers as he clung tightly onto his bag with them.

"Can we hang out later in your dorm?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, sure" midoriya said.

"Alright see you then" todoroki said walking away.

"Alright then" the other said, going back to the group.

Todoroki walked away he felt guilty but he had to see what was in that book, if there were more.

Maybe he shouldn't sneak around in someone's daily diary, his friend but he might find answers to all this.

__________________

Todoroki knocked on the door, quiet but firm knocks until he saw the door knob jiggle to the left rotating and opening.

"O-oh todoroki-kun, come in, i almost forgot about you coming o-over" he said scratching his head as he look down like he was embarrassed.

"No its okay, I just.. you know want to spend time with people today who are my friends and I thought of you" todoroki said prying in the room, stiff tension but he was always motionless.

He sat down in the green male's chair as he looked around.

Midoriya sat on the bed tapping his sheets and biting his lips in the silentness of one sided awkwardness as todoroki spun in his chair slowly.

"So, w-whats up with you in kacchan?" He asked.

Todoroki peered his eyes over to the green male.

Of course he would question it.

"I don't know what you're talking about" shoto tried to act dumb as he looked at the greened haired boy.

"Oh.. umm nevermind you're right, i.I just guess because he's been given y-you extra mean looks.. l-like he's always mean but i dont know okay" izuku said looking anywhere but at the male across from him.

"Nope just usual katsuki..maybe it's because he's mad at our project or something" todoroki said shrugging off his shoulders.

"Y-Yeah maybe" he said.

Midoriya was avoiding his eye contact.

"Hey you got any snacks?" Todoroki asked stopping the chair with his feet from spinning and look at the other.

"N-no"

"Oh that's fine the-"

"N-no its okay I'll.. I'll go get some"

Before todoroki could act fine, izuku got up and headed out his room quicker than ice, trying to avoid the paranoid tension.

Todoroki got up after 10 seconds, he knew midoirya was probably going to stall a bit, he crawled over to his bed.

He searched for the book.

It's not there.

Todoroki got confused and he started looking everywhere, until he found it on the top shelf of the green male's closet.

He opened it, it was a different one, it didn't seem as old as the other one but not too new.

He opened the book, it was different from the child handwriting, it was full on words with little pictures drawn.

He opened it up and started flicking through them.

He saw drawings a katsuki but he also saw drawings of random doodles, maybe izuku is just studying quirks, todoroki knew the green male liked the blonde's quirk.

He decided to stop on a page and actually read.

He looked at the date, It was just over 2 years.

He read.

Nothing out the ordinary just a telling of his day and katsuki being mean to him.

He flipped again.

Same thing.

And again

Same thing

And again.

Todoroki was interested even with non suspicious activity, he kept flipping until he got to the back of the book.

"Uh?.." he said as something slipped out, a few things actually.

He bent done and picked out the paper.

"What the fuck?" He said.

Taking out his phone and taking a picture of it.

It was for sure a younger picture of katsuki, before UA sleeping peacefully, until Todoroki saw a piece of the blonde's hair taped to it.

He put it back quickly and back into the closet, closing the door fast.

He trusted his friend but that was..

He'll have to admit, creepy.

He sat back in his chair quickly like he had seen nothing, normal.

Almost 2 minutes later he heard the door click and turn.

It was izuku with some sort of candy.

"Sorry If. If I took too long" he said rubbing the back of his neck as he closed the door and sat back down on his bed, opening the bag of candy.

"Want some" he said.

Todoroki looked at him, defiantly not the same guy, it couldn't be.

"Sure, but I think I'm going to have to go in a few, you know study and all that" he said as he reached his hand in the bag, grabbing the colorful candies.

"Oh okay" izuku replied back.

After a few minutes of silence and a few conversations Todoroki got up and left.

His thoughts scrambled up.