𝟤𝟥 ❦

"Knock knock knock"

"Bakugou you've got a package"

"WHAT? I didn't order anything?"  The blonde said opening the door, confused.

It was mail day.

Happens every 2 Sundays a month.

"Look I don't know, just take it, if it's not yours just send it back or something" sero said, he was the one passing out everyone's mail throughout the boys building.

"Alright, fine" he took the package then closed the door, as he went to go sit it on his desk, turning on the lamp.

He scanned the package, and sure there it is  his name was on the package.

Maybe it's a prank.

A bomb?

Or his mom.

Scared thoughts ran through his mind as he grabbed some random scissors by his desk and practically stabbed the middle of the crease, going all the way down the poor box.

He opened it, his brows knitted in confusion as he stuck his hand in the box and pulled something out.

"No fucking way.."

"Uh" he reached in as he saw a peace of paper.

"Hope you like this gift..?."

"Shit I have a Stalker now"

                                  -𝕾.𝖙

"S. T?" The male scanned the note furthermore it was a gift.

He pulled the objects out the box.

He looked at the boxes.

It was a aisha and Melo figurine and their  album, the blonde couldn't even be mad at this point, but he picked up the note.

"S T? S t? s T?"

The blonde got up and left out of his room, roaming through the halls, looking at doors.

He held the box in his hand.

"Knock knock"

"Open the door right now"

The door opened, red hair sticking out until the male came in view.

"I know this came from you, dumbass" the blonde said holding the book, where the attention is.

"Yeah, do you like it-"

"Take it back I don't want it" bakugou cut todoroki off, it was obvious in the glint of the blonde's eyes he did want it, as his grip was still strong as he shoved it to shoto's chest.

"No, it's for you"

"Take it or I'll drop it"

"No you won't"

"Yes I will"

"Do it"

"No, I mean I will, but you have to take it"

"What?"

"Katsuki just take it, it's a gift, it's nothing really" todorki said as he let the box rest on bakugou's grip.

"If it's nothing then why give it to me?" The blonde said.

"If you want to argue then atleast come inside " the monotone male said as he opened the door wider, katsuki's words didn't effect him anymore, he could see right through the male.