𝟣𝟪❦

I walked down the hallway after all might left, Patting me on the shoulder.

I made my way back down the hallway and out the building.

Was kacchan right?

He's right, he's always right but I worked hard for it?

I've worked ?

I worked hard for it

I am the choosen one.

Or did I really stomp down low for all might to give me his quirk.

No never.

He ran into me.

He gave his quirk to me because I am the one.

STOP IT!

I ran my fingers through my hair.

"You alright izuku?"

I turned around to see uraraka.

"Y-yeah I'm alright" I said looking down at my hands, wavy green strands of hair decorated my hands, I quickly shoved my hands in my pocket.

"Your not supposed to be out here isn't your second period class upstairs?" She said rasing her eyebrows in confusion.

"I-i can't return back to school until tomo-tomorrow" I said taking my hand out of my pocket the hair staying in my pocket as they danced off my fingers.

"Okay.. well I gotta go study with iida and tsuyu, hope you can make it to class tomorrow, see ya!" she said waving at me and walking ahead of me towards the library as I headed to the dorms.

The doors opened for me as I swiped my card and went to my room.

"p-PISS MY-MYSELF~"

I heard a faint sound coming from upstairs as I was on the first floor, it's sounded like bakugou.

Bakugou?

Kacchan

I went up the stairs as I hear a crying like voice.

"TO-TODOROKI~"

I hurried up the stairs as I heard the voice get louder.

"St-STop TICKLING ME I can't breathe".

I headed down the hall, fast walking, I couldn't comprehend what the male was saying.

Knocking on the door where the sound was accumulating from.

Every sound in the room had stopped, hearing the sound of a bed creak as the sound off feet thumping on the ground.

The door creaked opened.

"Let me answer the door it's my room" I heard kacchan say as white hair sticked out of the room then a grey eyeball stuck out.

He really did look different.

"YAH icy hot who is it?"

"No one, babe"

Babe?

My body tensed up.

"I'm not your babe weirdo, don't ever do that again! Or i will-" Kacchan said getting up as I heard the bed creak and his foot steps, but todoroki slid out of the room and closed the door before the male can make it can the door, leaving a little crack distance between the door.

"What do you want midoriya-kun? I don't think katsuki wants to talk to you" todorki said

First names?