𝟤𝟩❦

We were dating?.

Dating

"Bakugou, bakugo", a faint voice in the back of my head kept calling me out making me loose track of thoughts.

"Bro whats up with you?.. you also missed school yesterday with no reason, that's odd" kirishima said, they all were surrounding my desk.

"Yeah yeah, fuck off now will you" i said resting my head back down on the desk, knowing that they won't leave.

"Todoroki wasn't here yesterday either.. that's odd, bakubabe you got something to tell us?" Mina said.

Damn it.

Did they find out?

"That's fine, if you have a new best friend and would skip school with him, that's fine.. I guess you don't love us anymore" she said with a sigh I could honestly care less about as my heart stopped racing for a second.

"Yeah.. so?" I said finally picking up my head and stretching back into my seat, my ass hurts like a butt cheek on a fucking stick.

"How dare you replace us, are you still mad about my project presentation because it was better than yours?" Kaminari said, he was never gonna let that go.

"Look if your gonna be piss off about me hanging out with other people, then just go" I said looking at each and everyone of them, no possible way they could actually be offended.

I was shock to see a smile on mina's face.

"This is the calmest I've seen you've been since the beginning of time" mina said as she touched my shoulder.

I had to admit, She was right.

"I mean you've haven't cursed at us, and your voice sounds like much better when your not yelling bakubabes, I mean just look at your calm body movements" she said looking at me and the rest of them stared.

"If it takes a calm person Like todoroki to make you calm, even though i like the normal aggressive side of you, then so shall be it" she was generally happy, i thought she was gonna emotionally cry or do something a mina would do and the rest of them shit heads would follow along.

"I never saw it like that, thanks mina  anyways bakubro have a nice day" kirishima said, and they all left the quiet classroom.

They had to train today.

They all were in the changing rooms, katsuki was ignoring the same pair of eyes that stared at him for years since be could remember, and for the almost new pair of eyes that dug into his back while he took his hesitantly took his shirt off, scared that there would be marks left by the other somewhere.

Even after training, In the showers he still felt those old pair of eyes instead of the new ones.

He strugged it off it was something that has been occurring for years, he was sick of midoriyas shit, and decided to focus on minding his business and glancing at todoroki from time to time.

He got out and started drying himself, wrapping the towel around his waist as he went into the locker room.

"Bro you have a mark on the back of your neck, my bad if my quirk scratched you" kirishima said to katsuki noticing the red mark on the back of his neck.

Katsuki knew it wasn't from kirishima.

"Whatever" katsuki said covering the back of his neck as he put back on his uniform, making sure to cover his neck and not act suspicious.