𝟣𝟨 ❦

"BEEP !"

"BEEP!"

"Shit", I grunted, leaning over to turn my alarm off.

5 AM

I got up, and headed to my closet, I looked through all my clothes trying to find my uniform.

"Fuck", cursing under my Breath, putting on a regular t-shirt and whatever pair of pants I could find.

My phone light turned on, I ignored it as it was probably a random notification.

"What the fuck", I said as my phone started buzzing and the sound of notifications started to spam.

I reach over to my desk and turned my phone off, sitting on my bed to reach for the pair of shoes I had on yesterday and put them on.

I tumbled down stairs ready to run out the door until I was yanked by something.

"Where do you like you're going?", a deep voice said in my ear holding its grip on my shirt.

"Without breakfast", it finished its sentence, i turned around.

"I'm fine old hag, I don't need your fucking food", I said as the voice belongs to my old lady.

"Hey don't speak to me like that, this is one reason why you look so poor and skinny brat, people don't like I feed you and where's your suit?" She said as her hole body came into view, she was wearing a pick robe and matching slippers.

"At school", I said ignoring the first sentence she made, as I looked totally fine.

"STOP leaving your shit at school and maybe you won't have to wake up a hour earlier then usual", the woman said as her reflected red ruby eyes stared at me.

"Alright alright, I'm going goodbye" i said sliding from her grip and to the door.

"I never said you c-"

I closed the door before she could finished, but to my alliance it opened up back again.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU-"

Plugging in my headphones to my phone and ear, I couldn't understand anything but loud murmuring coming for my house as I looked back at the woman, ad she gave up and close the door.

Shit, I don't know how she doesn't have a neighbor complaint of noise already.

I walked down the street, making turns and lefts, until I got on a familiar road.

It had signs blocking the street passage, as I looked to see people in blue and white suits with gloves picking up the glass fucking deku made, and chopping down a tree that caught on Fire, as the candy cane bastard ice melted to the ground.

What a fucking mess.

I sighed and took the next street which connected to the same road but not as close as the main one I took did.

The sight of u.a came into my view as I made a turn from the road I just took, looking down at my phone to check the time.

5:20 AM

I had two hours and ten minutes left as I kept on walking.

The gates came into view as the sun was still setting up, like it was eight at night.

I grabbed my card out of my pockets as I swiped it under the black shaped scanner until it turned green, and the gates opened.

I walked through the gates, looking around some lights were on in the school but not allot, I assume it's the teachers.