3❦

As the day was set and everyone was packing up all their belongings, someone tapped his shoulder.

"Bakugou," the familiar voice said.

"What do you want half and half I'm busy," the male said turning back to stare at the male, his ruby eyes piercing todoroki's dual eyes.

"We're going to your dorm right?" Todoroki said looking at bakugou with his regular blank expression.

"What?" The male said look at Todoroki with knitted eyebrows.

"For the project", he replied.

"No we're going to my hag's house since today is Friday and I stay over there until school comes again," he said as he got up and went to get his stuff.

"You coming or are you going to keep looking like deer before it gets run over," the male said and the other got up and headed out.

"Kacchan you forgot your pencil" midoriya said catching up to them.

"It's just a regular pencil Deku stop worrying about it I don't want it anyways," bakugou said.

"But-"the green hair said.

"Walk faster bastard" bakugou went to whisper in his ear pushing his back but todoroki decided to slow down.

"Why do I have to slow down you see midoriya wants to give you your pencil, right bakugou?" the male said, making the other hold back from attacking him.

"Here kacchan," Deku said, and bakugou snatched the pencil away from him, and the green hair walked away luckily.

"Good boy", todoroki said.

"What the fuck did you just say? I'm not a fucking dog" bakugou said snapping the pencil in half.

"You act like one," the dual boy said.

"No"

"Yes"

"Fuck you"

"Uno reverse"

"Ayy yo chill peppermint"

"New name uh"

By then they were already out of the building and at the gate.

"We're walking," he said and todoroki sighed, following bakugou to a non-familiar street.

The walk was quiet as they took lefts and rights until bakugou stopped at a 3 story looking house, the dual hair male stared at it, it looked like an upper-middle-class house simple and nice looking.

"We're here, rule one do not talk to my mom unless she wants you too or my dad, two don't go anywhere unless supervised by me, third don't disrespect me Infront of my parents," he said as he looked back at the male who was trying to not crack a laugh which was very rare for the "oh so cold todoroki".

"Okay, okay I get it," he said and they moved to the door and the blonde knocked on it and in a few seconds, todoroki saw the door crack to reveal as it seemed to be bakugou's mom or sister as she looks very young and just like the male beside him with ruby red eyes and ash blonde hair just different gender.

"Oh my baby come here," she said grabbing her son and rubbing her chest in the male's face as he tried to pull away.

"Get off me hag," he said finally breaking away from his mom.

"Aww my child you can never get too old for m- oh who's this?, Isn't this one if enji's son the youngest of something," she said pointing at him.

"Yes Mrs. Bakugou, my name is shoto todoroki," he said introducing himself and shaking her hand.