Chapter 5

Emeralds POV

"And what in the world do you think your doing?!?" Momma asked

"I...I..he was just sleeping over." Allison said hesitantly.

"And fucking your daughter." Rusty mumbled. Pops smacked him on the back of the head and said "Hey...no foul language.".

"I don't give a fuck what the hell he was doing, why the fuck is he here?!" Momma said.

"I stand corrected." Pops said.

"I'm gonna go head and leave. Call me Allison." Jalen said while walking out of the door.

"I don't get why your mad at me...Rusty always brings that bitch over here." Allison yelled and then glared at me.

"I allow that because I can trust him." Mom said

"Dammit Allison, why the hell would you break our trust once again? Huh?" Pops yells.

"Daddy I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen the way it did." She said and it looked sincere...at first.

"So how was it suppose to turn out? I'm not dumb Allison." Pops replied. "Go to your room, I don't want to see your face. You told me you would stop sleeping around since our little talk. I am so disappointed in you. Go to you room!" Pops added.

She started crying and ran up stairs. I kind of...felt bad for her? 

Mom let out a deep breath and went back to cooking.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After breakfast, me and Rusty decided to go out to the mall, with Jason and Jackson, the twins.

When we got there we went to Forever 21.

"I didn't know they sold guy clothes." Jason says

"Me either." Jackson adds.

"I know right, like who says oh hey dude, where did you get that, Forever 21 man, they were having a sale. That was sarcasm if you didn't get that already." Rusty says.

"Will y'all stop complaining? Geez!" I say

"Y'all". They all say in unison.

I laugh. "Hey let's go to Game stop. I got to get the new Assassins creed or I will die!" I suggested. They all laughed and we headed over there.  When we got there, there was this really cute guy by the counter. Then, i noticed, he's the guy who gave me his number. He had his long dirty blonde hair in a long pony tail, which made his gorgeous green eyes pop out.

We walked around looking for the assassins creed section. When we finally found it, the new assassins creed wasn't there. I walked to the counter and waited for Mr. Cutie to finish with the current customer. When he finished I walked up.

"Nice to see you again beautiful." He said.

"You too Alex. So do you know when the new assassins Creed gets in?" I ask.

"Of course. See because of how new the game is, I have to personally hand it to you." He said.

"So you do have it, how much is it."I ask.

"59.42. But for amazingly beautiful girls like you, its free." He said and smirked. Obviously not noting the three dudes standing behind me giving him warning glares.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I ve been extremely busy, but thank for hanging on. Love ya. Vote. Comment. Fan.