Chapter 3

Rusty POV

I'm on my way home from school in my new red Camaro 2008. My family isn't rich which is why I got an old camaro instead of a new one.

When I get home, I pop in some tostitos pizza rolls and head up stairs to change into something comfortable. I go back downstairs to see my sister, and her new boyfriend, making out on the fake leather couch. Me and my sister never get along, partly because she's a thot and sleeps with all of my friends. She notices me coming down the stairs and says "Come on Jalen, let's take this upstairs." As she flips her dirty blonde hair.

"Alright!" Jalen says sounding excited.

I go and grab my pizza rolls then sit down to watch The Walking Dead.

After about 3 episodes and four plates of pizza rolls, I hear the doorbell. "I got it!" I yell knowing its Emerald. When I answer she comes in and plants a big wet kiss on my right cheek then says," I saw the cutest guy at the gas station today." We play like that, kissing and things, alot which is fun when we try to make someone jealous.

"Let me guess. You got his number." I presume.

"Of course!" She laughs while taking a seat on the couch.

"O wow. Well okay. So what do you want to do? Have a chill or hype weekend?" I ask.

"Um...it really doesn't matt..." She starts to say. I see her eyes drift off to something behind me. I turn around to see my sister walking her boyfriend to the door. Emerald and my sister, Allison, used to be best friends too. We were like the three musketeers until Allison slept with Emeralds boyfriend in 9th grade. Yea that hoe started early. Allison knows Emerald is a virgin so she slipped it to him. Emerald broke up with that asshole and unfriended Allison.

"You guys finished early." I say.

"Yea his mom called him and said she needs him. But I know he needed to be in me." She says.

"Uhhh come on Emerald, we can go into my room." I say.

"OK let's go." She says softly.

"Yea Rusty, fuck her good." She cheers.

"I have enough respect for myself, to treat my self like a lady." She tells Allison.

"You bitch!" Allison yells.

"Aye, at least she's a classy one." I say. Emerald laughs and walks up the steps. This weekend should be good.

Hey guys, hope you liked it. I hope this was longer for you. God bless!
Comment, Like, Fan.