Chapter 4

Rusty POV

"So how do you want to spend this weekend?" I ask Emerald as we sit down on my bed after plugging up the remotes to play Call of Duty Advanced Warfare.

"Let's be hype and do a whole bunch of shit. We need to have fun. We also need to find you a girlfriend." She says.

"Why? I'm perfectly fine my self." I say. She looks at me like I'm crazy. "What?" I ask.

"You need a girlfriend. Someone you can interact with." She says as if I'm 14.

"I have you." I say.

"Yeah but I'm not someone you can bang." She says.

"Ugh...fine! But she has to be up to my standards." I say.

"Okay. Deal!" She says.

The rest of the night we played Call of Duty 1&2, Grand theft auto 1-5, and Battlefield 4, then we ordered a large pizza, half pepperoni, half cheese and black olives. When it was 2:46 we called it a night.

I woke up to Emerald laying on my bare chest. She looks so beautiful. I lift her up and creep to the bathroom to take a shower.

=================================
Emerald POV

I woke up to hear the water running in the bathroom. Rusty must be taking a shower. I get up and head down stairs to the guest bathroom to use the shower. When Im about to walk past Allison's bedroom, I hear moaning. I keep going to see Allison on top of some dude. Geez, she couldn't care enough to close the door.

When I get into the bathroom, I remember I forgot my body wash, so I go back up stairs. This time I choose a different way to Rustys room. When I open Rusty's door, he's naked and opening his droor.

"Shit! My bad." I say and close the door. I decide just use the soap under the sink.

When I come out I smell pancakes and walk into the kitchen. I see mom, what Rusty's mom wants me to call her, flipping circular brown cakes on the stove. The there's pops, what Rusty's dad likes me to call him, reading the newspaper and sipping on pure black coffee.

"Hey sweetheart." Mom comes over and kisses me on my cheek.

"Hey mom, how did you sleep?" I ask trying to sound as sweet as possible.

"Oh, alright. And how about you?" She asks

"Wonderful. Hey pops how's it going?" I say.

"Its going okay, I just can't figure out this crossword puzzle." He looks at me.

"Don't ask me. I'm horrible at crosswords." I say . he chuckles.

"Have a seat sweetheart."mom says. I take a seat then see Rusty coming down the stairs wearing a black Y&R shirt, simple gray jeans, and black vans. His hair is ruffed up in his usual style and he has a huge smile plastered on his face.

=================================
Rusty POV

I walk down stairs and see Emerald sitting next to my dad. She's wearing a black "live while we're young" shirt, white skinny jeans, and black vans. We're basically matching. Her hair is straighten to her shoulders. I sit next to her. She looks over at me and smiles. She then mouths"my bad" and I mouth "its fine". Allsions boy toy walks down the stairs smiling like a mutha fucka.

"And who are you!?!" My mom says.

Oh this ought to be good, I think to myself.

Hey. I made this chapter much longer for you guys. I hope you liked it. God bless!
Like, Comment, Fan.