Really?

Emeralds POV

Rusty's head was on my lap, he was telling me about how the date went. I was furious. How could she act like that. She has no excuse. Nobody will ever hurt my bestfriend and get away with it.

"Emerald calm down. It's okay." He said sitting up on what arm and looking at me.

"No it's not! I can't believe her. That evil conniving bitch. How could she act that way."

"It's okay. I'll just cut her off and we can move on." He said laying his head back down on my lap. I started to play with his hair. It used to be a dirty blonde but it became darker and now looks like a light brown.

"Oh Rusty, you're so nice and sweet, I just hate when people hurt you. They take advantage of you and throw you away. I want you to know I am here and will always be here for you. Your so perfect to me." I told him kissing his forhead.

We were slowly falling asleep. He was laying back on my pillow with me next to him. When I felt like he was sleep, I whispered ,"I think I really am falling for you John Rusty Jones. I think I love you more than a bestfriend." I said and layed back down in his arms.

He quickly shot up.

"Emerald?" He asked.

"Um, yes?" I said. Hoping he didnt hear what I whispered.

"Is it true?." He asked sitting all the way up.

"Is what true?" I said still laying down facing the opposite direction with my eyes wide open.

"What you just told me." He said.

I let out a deep sigh. "Yes. Yes it's true." I sat up and looked at him with worried eyes. Then all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine. His soft perfect lips.

He pulled away and put his forhead on mine, cupping my face with both hands, closing his eyes. "I love you more." -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: HEY GUYS. SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'LL BE UPLOADING ANOTHER ONE LATER TONIGHT. I FEEL REALLY PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. LOVE YA.