Chapter 1

Emerald POV

So today was the first day of the second semester which means new classes. I hope I have classes with Rusty,my best friend, I thought as I walked down the hall to my first class. I start texting Rusty, to ask him if he has Algebra for first period, when I bump into something hard and firm.

"Hey, watch it!" I start but when I look up I am mesmorised by his tropical blue eyes and dark blonde hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm new here and I don't know where my first class is. Could you possibly help me?" He asks.

" Um...sure." I say shyly. "What's your first class?" I ask.

"Algebra with Mrs. Harp." He says.

"OK follow me. My name is Emerald by the way." I say while walking him down the hallway.

"I'm Zack. Nice to meet you Emerald." He says while extending his hand.

"You too Zack." I say returning the favor. When we get to algebra, the board says to pick a partner and take a seat next to them.

"Well here we are. I'm in this class too." I say.

"Thank you. Um since this is my first day and you are the only one I know...could you be my partner?" Zack questions.

"My pleasure." I say while taking a seat next to him.

End of chapter 1

So I usually read stories but I thought I should give back to amazing Wattpad. I will be writing this on my phone so excuse the mistakes. Also my internet is down so I won't be able to update so much. And can someone make a book cover for me? I'm not very artistic. Thanks for reading!