Chapter 10

Emerald POV

I woke up to a text from Rusty at 7:55 am. I read it. It said "meet my after school at Starbucks. I have great news."

I groaned and got up. I wanted to go back to sleep but I knew I wouldn't get back up. I got my laptop and put it on the toilet and clicked Spotify. I got in the shower.

When I got out, I put my lovespell lotion on and headed into my room. I put on a plain black shirt and white jeans with black combat boots . I put on deep red pastel lipstick and did two bontu knots on top of my head with the rest of my hair down in the back.

I sprayed lovespell perfume on and grabbed my phone, bag, and keys. I went downstairs and grabbed an orange and some water. I kissed mom goodbye and got in my car.

Rusty started to call me while I was at a red light.

"Hey ho" I said.

"Hey slut. Did you get my text?" He said

"Yup." I replied.

"Oh okay. See u at school bitch" he yelled.

"Kk rodent." I hung up and drove to school.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Rusty POV

When I got into World History class I saw Janise. I decided to sit by her.

"Hey. Rusty right?" She said as I sat down.

"Like old pick-up trucks yep." I say which earned a laugh from her.

"I hope everyone is finished with their essay on World War 2. " Mr. Jones says as everyone groans.

I handed Mr. Jones my essay and turned back towards Janise.

"I feel proud of myself. I never really do my homework unless Emerald does it with me." I tell her.

"Whose Emerald?" She asks.

"Ill show you in the hall. We usually meet after this class." I say.

"Okay sure." She says cheerily.

===========================
After class

Me and Janise walk out of world history to my locker.

"Hey so my brother is the manager of this movie theater up the road and can get us in for free to see any movie we want. Want to go with me tonight?" Janise blurted.

"Yea sounds fun." I said putting my WH book in my locker. "Can I have your number so I know where to pick you up?" I asked.

"Yea I'll give it to you after lunch." She replies. And if as on que Emerald shuts my locker.

"Hey Blondie." She says.

"Hey. Janise this is Emerald. Emerald this is Janise." I say

"Hi. " Janise says softly.

"Hello. " Emerald says. "Well Rusty I got to catch you after lunch. I have some people I need to find. " Emerald gives me a peck on the cheek and jogs around the corner.

"She seems nice. She's really pretty. So are you guys like a thing?" Janise says.

"What? No. No we are not. She's just my best friend. And I agree that she's very beautiful." I say still staring at her trail. And with that me and Janise went to lunch.

You guys probably hate me right now. And I have to say I'm really sorry. I promise I will keep up. I mean it this time. Thank you guys for 1.18 k views. That makes me so happy. Ill be updating either later tonight or tomorrow. Love ya.