Chapter 18

Emeralds POV

I stared at Jacob in awe. I cannot believe it. How could she? Lead Rusty on but yet be dating Jacob. I have to tell Rusty right away, so he won’t get his feelings hurt. I’ll tell him tomorrow at school. I don’t think this will do well over text message.

“So how long have you guys been dating?” I asked Jacob.

“Almost a year this September.” He replied sitting back down.

“Wow. You guys ever break up with in your entire relationship?” I asked.

“Nope. Not once.” He shook his head.

“Has she ever cheated?” I asked trying to give him a clue.

“No. Why?” He asked suspiciously.

“Well..I don’t want to start any drama, but her and Rusty are messing around. It’s not Rusty’s fault. He doesn’t know you guys are dating.” I told him.

He sat there, staring at his paper, with a blank expression.

After about 5 minutes of complete awkward silence, he picked up his phone and dialed a number.

“Janice baby look, if your looking to  date someone else please don’t. I love you. I need you in my life. Your my soulmate. Please don’t leave me. I promise I’ll do whatever you want.”-”Yeah I know but”-”please don’t do this.” He spoke to her.

I decided to excuse myself. Why would he beg for her back. She’s planning on cheating and he didn’t even find out from her. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch. I didn’t want to be rude and listen to their whole conversation. Although I did want to hear it.

He walked downstairs his eyes red and glassy. “She broke up with me.” he said and collasped to the floor.

I rushed over and held him, I was rocking him back and forth soothing his hair, trying to get his to calm down. “Hey, hey, hey. You can do so much better than her. She wasn’t good for you anyways.” I told him.

“Thanks Emerald. I apologize for being an emotional wreck in front of you.” He said. “I think you should go  now though. I don’t feel like studying for the rest of the day if that’s alright with you.”He said.

“Yea its fine. I just hope your going to be okay.” I told him, I grabbed my keys, gave him a huge hug and left.

=====================================================================
=====

I drove to the mall where Rusty works. He should be on his lunch break so I can ask him out for coffee to break the news to him. I was currently almost to the entrance of Parkingdale Mall. I was listening to Stressed Out by 21 pilots. I started to sing along to the words , because music always makes me feel better, as I turned into the entrance.

I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard.
I wish I had a better voice, sang some better words.
I wish I found some cords in a order that is new.
I wish I didn’t have to rhyme every time I sang.
I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink, but now I’m insecure and care what people think. My names Blurry Face and I care what you think.

I sang as I parked my car. I got out and headed towards the escalator to go up on the second floor. I walked into Rocket Lobster restaurant and was instantly hit that familiar dark blonde hair. “Oh I’m so sorry-” I started but then he turned around and saw his amazing tropical blue eyes. It was Zack.
=========================================================================
A/N: WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR THE LONGEST. I’M SORRY FOR BEING UNLOYAL. BUT I AM PRETTY PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER. AND PLEASE CHECK OUT DEAF KID’S GIRL (BWWM) BY shanti__. I REALLY LIKE IT AND HOPE SHE UPDATES REALLY SOON. VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. GOD BLESS LOVES!!